Vichara Technologies Technical Lead (7+ Years of Experience) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Vichara Technologies

1 Interview Review

4.0

Technical Lead (7+ Years of Experience) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for an open position of Tech Lead at Vichara Technologies on a job portal. Soon I got an invitation via email to come for interview specifically on a weekday. Normally any company's HR would first call up a candidate and get basic information like their current package, expectations, notice period etc... and few more basic information that they may like to know before hand and not after rounds of interviews. Well I went there and was asked to answer some written questions straight away which were mostly related to Integration, differentiation, logarithms, linear equations etc.. Though few of them were from technological perspective.
I had reached there at 12:00 Noon and by 2 PM after my first round of written, I was asked to come for HR round where the HR asked me all relevant questions like-
Reason to change
Current CTC
Expected CTC
Then she told me to wait so that she can get somebody to interview me.
I waited there for another 45 minutes after which she came and asked us to leave for the day as she will get back to us on phone.... Its been more than 20 days and I havent got any call....
Point of writing this review is to let them know that person looking for change is not the most Idle person that you can call up for just HR round and waste their time. Atleast let them go through a technical round and tell them they have failed or else give them a correct status. Do not call people for interview which is never taking place.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.