Videocon GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Videocon GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Videocon

2.7

GET Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon in April 2016.

Interview

There will be total 3 rounds for the selection, First will be of Aptitude test, Second is of Technical mock interview which will be held by concern department head and last will be HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is Bridge rectifier ? please draw and explain working, also give one example where it used.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Videocon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through college campus placement. 2 days process. 1st day three 1 hour offline test (techical, verbal, psychometric). 2nd Day Gd, and technical interview. Overall company is average. Not so good panel for hiring. Didn't took all selected candidates interview seriously. Last 10 guys were asked only 1question in techical interview. Overall not great experience for techical interview. package also less than 2.5 for GET.

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon (Aurangabad, Maharashtra) in July 2012.

Interview

Aptitude, Group Decision and Interviews

Interview Questions

• How long u r going to stay at Videocon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.