Videocon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Videocon Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2019

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videocon.

Interview

It was relaxing atmosphere rather than intense. The department manager was supportive and not daunting during the process. They also focused on behavioral aspects of the candidate. They were also interested in knowing the extra activities and accomplishments in them. They asked regarding the academic projects and its contribution to a real life event or scenarios.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videocon (New Delhi) in October 2016.

Interview

Comprehensive and face to face. There are a detail discussion on right mindset and correct technical knowledge. IQ test has been done. Family background has been discussed. The interview happened in 3 stages., viz HR, operational and top management.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave previous company?   1 Answer

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videocon (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

F2f telephonic interview as well as gd for selection process college or University selection process mainly before exams
    They will take GD on basic of that they will select for personal interview leter they select

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...
      Where are you from,normal qustions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Aurangabad, Maharashtra) in November 2014.

Interview

The intern interview process includes CV shortlisting and a Personal Interview depending on the applicant's area of expertise. The overall process seems easy and the interviewers encourage the candidates to express themselves.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from yourself at the end of this internship programme   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Videocon (Pune) in June 2011.

Interview

HR calls you to understand your skills & qualifications(Telephonic round). Then goes off to technical panel. Third round is more technical. After clearing third round, Hr Manager interviews & post this you clear

Interview Questions

• Why our company, why this job, some technical questions   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Chandigarh) in July 2011.

Interview

It was good proceess, initially one to one with immediate boss & telephonically with the HOD.

Interview Questions

• Why did u leave ur previous company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wrong commitment given by HR officials

ASM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videocon.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview, one with line manager another with regional manager, Hr round on telephone.basic questions about role in your previous organisations were asked. They just wanted to check that if you would be able to handle the stress of of the sales profile job.

Negotiation

Not much scope for negotiation

Area Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite easy and not that tough as I thought. As I got through campus placements, first we had a GD followed by a face to face interview. The questions were simple and direct but even a little tricky at times, still manageable.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Videocon (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

Nothing as such to mention. If you are a labor and you will use you brain the least as possible then you will definitely hit the jack port.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Videocon in October 2009.

Interview

First there was a telephonic interview with the Regional HR, and then a personal interview with the Branch Manager.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.