VinSolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

VinSolutions Interview Questions

Interviews at VinSolutions

2.7

Product Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at VinSolutions (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Initial phone call with a recruiter. Then a webinar call with one of the managers. If those both go well, then they fly you into corporate for a panel interview where you get some one-on-one time with managers as well as group interviews with the other candidates. There's also a small, 1-minute presentation required where candidates present how and why to do something.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at VinSolutions (Mission, KS (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Phone screen, basic with mostly cultural review. In person interview with a panel of current individuals in the role. Formal questions consistent for all interviewees. Went completely dark after the panel interview, no follow up for a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage a difficult individual.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VinSolutions (Mission, KS (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

A Recruiter contacted me and did a phone interview, then I had one onsite interview. She was with me from start to finish. She answered all my questions even ones I had emailed her. The company as a whole seems to really care about the people they hire.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VinSolutions in January 2019.

Interview

The initial recruiter call was fine then moved forward with 2 separate calls with management. They said next steps “in person interview should come fairly quick.” I was ghosted for 3 weeks until I received their form letter letting me know they wouldn’t be moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealt with a difficult customer and what did you do to resolve their problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VinSolutions in January 2019.

Interview

Very fast. The people were very approachable over the phone, felt like I was talking to old colleges. They were very nice and friendly. Good attitudes and vibes.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the Automotive industry before   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VinSolutions (Mission, KS (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process is little hard , so many questions relate to .net and how to apply patterns is the main, went with cap gemini as an implementation partner to vin

Interview Questions

• How do you apply patterns for the given solution   1 Answer

Product Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VinSolutions in April 2018.

Interview

First interview was a discussion with HR to make sure you’re a match. Then they have you send a 1 minute video of yourself describing why you are a match for the role. Then you have a video conference with a manager, asking questions like, how do you deal with stressful situations. They want examples of work scenarios to answer questions like this. Then they fly you to Atlanta for a group interview. You are interviewed one on one then in front the other candidates. Same questions like the video conference. Then you have to present something for 1 minute. This can be on anything. It’s an all day event. I was offered the job at the end of the week. The entire process took 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at work when you didn’t agree with a change and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VinSolutions (Mission, KS (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

They use the standard 20 questions that every new manager would use in hiring an employee that companies have used for the last 30 years. It's sad really. Ask a question that really pertains to the job at hand and not what HR gave you to read.

Interview Questions

• Can you list your strengths?   1 Answer

Product Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at VinSolutions (Kansas City, KS (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then they ask you to do a video of yourself, then fly you out to KC for in person. People were all awesome. This is the best company around... Pension 401k etc...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Launch Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VinSolutions (Kansas City, KS (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter who set up and interview. Came in for the interview and it was very relaxed. They were conducting business and giving interview at the same time. They have another person sit in on the interview and in my experience, it was confusing because they kept coming in and out. They asked pretty typical questions but did get more personal as the interview went on.

Interview Questions

• Describe and experience where you had to make a tough choice of ethics?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.