Virginia Mason Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Other Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Interviewed with future colleagues. Had the opportunity to also observe future colleagues at work. Felt that all my questions were answered honestly. Also felt that my future colleagues were very engaged and enthusiastic about their work.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Virginia Mason that I find most appealing?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Mason.

Interview

Initial phone interview, in-person interview with supervisor and manager, authorize background check (they check former employers and actually check the three references you use), call from recruiting to extend offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment to date?

What is something a person you worked with was better at than you?

How did you go above and beyond a customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process. 1 phone interview then an in person one the following week. On the phone, I was asked simple background info of how I qualify for the position. We then moved onto a competency test on the phone just to see how will I could understand and follow directions. Pretty simple, but could definitely stump you if you are not a native English speaker. I advise you get out a laptop and take notes from the 5 sentences she will ask--then have her read one more time because she will ask specifics like "what gender is the patient I was talking about?" or "what kind of lab did I ask you to order?"

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Virginia Mason   1 Answer
    • What have you done in a situation where you did something wrong? How did you handle it? Did you admit fault, how?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a disagreement with a coworker? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It only took a 30 min phone call from Human Resource about basic behavioral questions, and if interview goes well a second in person interview with the department supervisor is scheduled. Takes about 20-30 min, just research Virginia Mason interview questions and those were the questions I was exactly asked.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview. I was told I would be contacted by HR to proceed, and it took over two weeks. I called to check in and was told supervisor was not available to interview due to a sudden leave.

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Was referred by an employee. Took awhile to receive notification of hire. The hiring process was easy and straight forward. Interview questions were mostly behavioral. Took a behavioral assessment then had the interview.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virginia Mason.

Interview

I had one phone interview with a recruiter (I live out of state). Pretty standard interview, like 3 behavioral based questions. I did not get an offer, but they did a good job of keeping me up to date in the process.

Office Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Mason in January 2011.

Interview

1 Hour 1:1 with HR for a Phone interview was the first step. After this interview I contacted HR every three days to follow up. I was contacted about 2 weeks later for a 1:1 with hiring manager. That interview was very positive. HM was friendly and open to hear my opinions about the job role.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Quick and Painless, I applied online at the companies website, shortly after I was contacted by the companies HR department where I was then scheduled for an interview. I met with one of the hiring managers. They asked very standard interview questions, after which it was only about a week if that when I received an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• For me the most difficult question is "Where do you see yourself in "X " amount of years?"   1 Answer

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Casual and nonthreatening, very low-key. I was interviewed by my immediate supervisor onlyi. She was a marvelous person, had wonderful appreciation for our profession and treated me with respect. We talked about many aspects of our chosen career pathway.

Interview Questions

• None--my superior went to great lengths to make me feel comfortable and treated me with great respect and appreciation for my skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotation was needed, I was offered a fair salary and I took it. I received catch-up raises within 3 months until my pay was very fair, even generous.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.