Virtusa Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor.co.in

Virtusa Interview Questions in India

Interviews at Virtusa

2.9

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

There was around 3 rounds.
    1. Online Test-MCQ on Java and CS fundamentals and 1 Coding Question(easy) on Strings
    2.Technical Interview-Based on resume..Mainly asked on Java.OOPS Concepts ,DBMS and projects
    3. HR- Basic HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Core Java,
      OOPS Concepts: Describe and explain by giving real life examples.   Answer Question

Interview

There were 4 rounds:
    1. Online Coding
    2. Assignment
    3. Technical Interview
    4. H.R Interview
    First there will be coding round on online platforms such as Hacker Rank and then they will provide a assignment to work on and after that technical interview will be there where they will ask to write programs and discuss about your assignment and then last round is H.R round.

Interview Questions

• There were very basic questions like what is the program to find factorial of a number but in more refined way.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virtusa.

Interview

Interview was a held in 2 step process -
    1. First round will be a telephonic round, having questions related to OOPS, CORE JAVA, Collection, Spring Core, and Basic of Spring Boot/ MVC, and ORM\
    2. Second round comprises of face to face or VC using Teams Meeting and it actually all various practical real time scenarios based questions.

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) 1
      Encapsulation 1
      Polymorphism 1
      Inheritance 1
      Abstraction 2
      Differences between Abstraction and Encapsulation 2
      General Questions about Java 3
      What is JVM ? Why is Java called the Platform Independent Programming Language? 3
      What is the Difference between JDK and JRE ?
      What does the “static” keyword mean ? Can you override private or static method in Java ?
      Can you access non static variable in static context ?
      What are the Data Types supported by Java ? What is Autoboxing and Unboxing ?
      What is Function Overriding and Overloading in Java ?
      What is a Constructor, Constructor Overloading in Java and Copy-Constructor
      Does Java support multiple inheritance ?
      What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract class ?
      What are pass by reference and pass by value ?
      Java Threads 6
      What is the difference between processes and threads ?
      Explain different ways of creating a thread Which one would you prefer and why ?
      Explain the available thread states in a high-level
      What is the difference between a synchronized method and a synchronized block ?
      How does thread synchronization occurs inside a monitor ? What levels of synchronization can you apply ?
      What’s a deadlock ?
      How do you ensure that N threads can access N resources without deadlock ?

Java Collections 8
      What are the basic interfaces of Java Collections Framework ?
      Why Collection doesn’t extend Cloneable and Serializable interfaces ?
      What is an Iterator ?
      What differences exist between Iterator and ListIterator ?
      What is difference between fail-fast and fail-safe ?
      How HashMap works in Java ?
      What is the importance of hashCode() and equals() methods ?
      What differences exist between HashMap and Hashtable ?
      What is difference between Array and ArrayList ? When will you use Array over ArrayList ?
          What is difference between ArrayList and LinkedList ?
          What is Comparable and Comparator interface ? List their differences
          What is Java Priority Queue ?
          What do you know about the big-O notation and can you give some examples with respect to different data
      structures ?
          What is the tradeoff between using an unordered array versus an ordered array ?
          What are some of the best practices relating to the Java Collection framework ?
          What’s the difference between Enumeration and Iterator interfaces ?
          What is the difference between HashSet and TreeSet ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

very tough interview for me , the interviewer was very strict and asked me questions which I didn't even heard of.
    And they promised to take 50+ students from our college and barely took around 20 students.

Interview Questions

• he asked about the project, spring framework ,how it is used   Answer Question

Interview

The entire process is very easy. All the questions are from basic. The interviewer and the hr is very polite and very supportive. The entire process was online and happened very smoothly .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Virtusa.

Interview

I got call from HR from Naukri, interview process took long hours waiting and finally got selected for the first technical round. Next technical round was scheduled for other day which was telephonic.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Virtusa.

Interview

Medium difficulty. 3 rounds in total online test having medium level problem solving and data structure questions, technical interview of around 45 minutes followed by hr interview. Not much of a difficult process to crack but you should have basic programming knowledge.

Interview Questions

• During technical interview they asked about data structure , databse, sdlc models etc   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Virtusa in December 2020.

Interview

Oracle basic question with dataguard rman goldengate rac, performance tuning with real time question. Overall the discussion went for 45 minutes. Mostly in rman with lot of real time question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Virtusa (Bengaluru) in December 2020.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview
    first round I have successfully completed and I got a call for the second round of interview I have joined the call online I have waited for 15 mints panel didn't join and the next day HR calls and says we have closed the position for now

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Virtusa.

Interview

It was a 3 round process.
    Coding Round.
    Technical Interview.
    HR Interview.

I have applied through college. It was a good experience. The coding round was moderate. Also, technical and HR interview was average.

Interview Questions

• OOPS
      SQL
      Data Structure
      Core Java
      Project (Study Thoroughly)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.