Virtusa Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Virtusa Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtusa

2.4

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Virtusa (San Jose, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Started from recruiters call and that took 2 weeks of time to schedule 1:1 telephonic round of discussion. The discussion took more than a hour but it wasn't worth because the questions were really basics. After that there was one more Skype round that took almost 30 min but interview questions were really technical. After a week of time one more discussion with HR and then offer letter. Overall easy process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virtusa

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtusa (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2014.

Interview

Polaris had one round of interview and another round is taken by client
    Client asked many question on multiple technology... Generally virtusa held interview whenever any client have any requirement.
    Clearing client interview is most important.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa in March 2016.

Interview

Very worst process.Hr will take you into conference room and he will call one of his employee to take interview from landline.Even the person who is taking interview will take interview without profile.so we can understand this level of process.but the candidate has to attend interview from their office premises only..not a good procedure..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (Chennai) in July 2015.

Interview

I had to wait for long to be called. Since I was 8yrs experienced there was just direct F2F interview. The interviewer seem to be waiting for lunch so he just scanned through resume and asked random questions that came to his mind.

Interview Questions

• Java Collections hashset etc., Server configurations, Websphere related questions, Spring and Struts questions   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa.

Interview

I applied for a Java/J2EE Lead position. They called me on a saturday and i was interviewd two rounds. I was selected for the next mgmt round. The HR asked me for my current CTC and expected CTC. He said he will arrange the mgmt round on monday. But he neither arranged the interview nor replied to my emails/calls. They wasted my half a day.

Interview Questions

• Core java collections. Performance tuning. Oracle queries.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

a written test on java j2ee technologies to reduce the number of people for the next round
    technical interview by a senior person focusing on the things the resource has worked on.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.