Visa Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Visa Inc.

1,227 Interview Reviews

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Interview

It was a pleasant experience overall. I got to describe my previous experience in the context of leading people forward. I got interviewed for 30 mins over basic information, background, career goals and some technical information.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied through the online portal. I got notified for the first-round interview after 2 weeks. The first round was with HR which went for 15 min. I got notified about the second round within a week. The second round was with a Data Scientist which went for 45 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself. Why interested in the role and company? Describe your favorite data project.   Answer Question
    • SQL question based on joins and sub-query   Answer Question

Visa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

The process was not that bad they questions provided seemed fairly simply and self explanatory. I prepared the day before hand and made sure to know my C++ code the question simpled asked to use an array to find the smallest value within the array.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Three rounds, the first round is hackerranck quesetions, which has four quesetions. The first two are leetcode easy and the last twos are leetcode medium. Second round and third round are both coding challenges, very easy. Both interviewers have really bad Indian accent, which makes their questions hard to understand sometimes

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

The process is pretty standardized: two phone interviews (a mixture of ML/statistics questions and business/data cases) followed by an onsite. There were 5 interviews during the onsite, with managers leading different practices. Questions included SQL problems, small Python questions, ML and statistics questions and data cases

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between bagging and boosting algorithms   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

The experience is very good, and they would require you submit some work sample for reference. I personally think it is reasonable though. The experience is very good, and they would require you submit some work sample for reference. I personally think it is reasonable though.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2020.

Interview

First round is online assessment. I applied online and I got online assessment with 5 coding problems but it said I don't need to finish them all. After several days, I got second round interview.
    Second round: Hiring manager technique phone interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2020.

Interview

Nn campus interview , with a tech manager, all behavior questions. I was expecting some tech questions but there was not. 30 mins. The interviewee said that he would share my information with other teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your team mate don't contribute.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you don't understand something and needs more explanation.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

One screening interview with a recruiter, one 30 minute interview with an associate and 4-30 minute back to back interviews with senior product managers from different teams within product management. The styles of each interview were different.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Had to pass a 5 question Hackerrank test over 2 hours. 1 OOP, 2 Easy, 2 Medium. I got maybe about 50% of points but still got an interview afterwards. During interview, I got asked questions by two senior engineers about my resume like technical project and hackathon I went to. No technical questions except some data structures and Java questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.