Vistara Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vistara Interview Questions

Interviews at Vistara

2.8

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistara in March 2020.

Interview

Before I get to the main thing that irked me. I fully understand that I didn't give my best in this interview. I got nervous and ate my words.
    The interview destination was crowded to say the least.
    We had a group of 20 girls sitting together for the first round and the was representative was sitting in front of us.
    All he asked anyone was "Tell me about yourself."
    Most of the girls replied pretty well, I am very critical so when I say I liked their responses I mean it. The thing that irked me the most was he only bothered to listen to the experienced candidates. The job description clearly said experienced AND FRESHERS. He didn't bother to listen to the freshers answers and only qualified the experienced ones for the second round. Which pissed me off a bit because why bother writing AND FRESHERS if they aren't gonna bother with us.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistara (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview process is fair. There are 4 rounds, Introduction round, GD, BMI check and Personal interview. They mailed me about the interview rounds which happenes in delhi. Vistara is totally fair in their recruitment process. your skills matter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistara (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2019.

Interview

There are three rounds.One round is finished .I am waiting for the next two rounds.The processes are same like any other standard airline interview.if you are experienced in the field then there is more chance of getting the job.

Interview Questions

• self intoduction,prior experience,about airlines,whether will change airlines etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vadodra

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistara (Vadodra) in November 2019.

Interview

I attended the interview at Vadodra on 18th November 2019.
    There were more than 400 people for the interview. We were called in a group of 5 people at a time. The first round was just the brief introduction . Two people among 5 were selected for the second round.We were asked to wait for the second round.

The second round was personal interview. They asked me questions based on my CV.We were asked to leave for the day and were informed that we will receive mail regarding final round.

The third round was on 2nd December 2019 in Mumbai. They checked our height and weight i.e BMI. We were asked if we have any tattoo or scars on our body. We were told that we are selected and we will receive a mail for medicals

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was very well handled and was employee friendly
    There are several rounds which need to be cracked
    Each round gives different experience, with different knowledge and understanding
    They take care of you during the interview as well , as it has several rounds and whole day is utilize

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistara (Ahmedabad) in September 2019.

Interview

Well interview was conducted on a reachable venue and by far ambience was nice.They were quite straight for their hiring policy. 60 % in 10+2 is a mandatory policy and to which they adhered seriously.

Also some of the candidates arrived late as most were traveling from farther places and HRs were quite liberal on them and allowed them to submit CV .

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself   1 Answer
    • About vistara and few questions regarding the company .   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vistara (New Delhi).

Interview

There were 4 to 5 interview rounds, including two group interviews and two solo interviews and a pre medicals. Over all had a great interview experience . Great HR team , very friendly and the inertview was not that difficult and O am priviledged to crack it and now lets see what will happen during the training and tests. We have to secure more then 90% or else fail

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistara (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2019.

Interview

There were 2 recruiters and it was an open day interview which was held at the headquarters that is located in Gurgaon (one horizon center). There were 4 rounds, the first round was an introduction round where everybody had to introduce themselves. In the second round, HR had asked the shortlisted candidates to go to the grooming room. Hence, it was grooming round. Out of 38 candidates, only 16 candidates were selected in the grooming check round including me. And then after that, they've told us to leave for the day and have also informed us to check our email inbox for further updates. On the 7th day, I got an email from their end stating that I've been selected for the next round. Next round was an extempore. So, candidates would be given 2 topics and they will have to speak on any one topic for 3 to 5 minutes. This round is for checking fluency, pronunciation, grammar (it is also known as personal assessment round). The last round was a one-on-one interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?

Why do you want to become a cabin crew?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

What are your hobbies?

What do you think is the most important duty of a flight attendant?

What is your greatest accomplishment?

What are your salary expectations?

Do you know what types of aircraft we fly?

Why do you want to work with us? (Why vistara)

What do you know about our company?

What is your daily routine?

Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer
    • Extempore topics :

Patriarchal society

Me too movement

MBA degree

Pollution

Low-cost carrier (like Indigo, Spicejet)

Sexism and human trafficking   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistara (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a great experience with vistara i was selected for 2 rounds and i am waiting for my 3rd round mail hope i’ll get it soon. In first round they asked everyone for a short introduction and tell about yourself then out of 50 candidates they selected few of us i was one of them then we had our interview with HR she was really kind and sweet lady she aaked few questions about family and she checked my height then after a week i got a mail for another round this time it was quite difficult she asked some questions related to the profession of cabin crew after that i got a good response from her now hopefully i get selected for next round

Interview Questions

• In first round they asked everyone for a short introduction and tell about yourself then out of 50 candidates they selected few of us i was one of them then we had our interview with HR she was really kind and sweet lady she aaked few questions about family and she checked my height then after a week i got a mail for another round this time it was quite difficult she asked some questions related to the profession of cabin crew after that i got a good response from her now hopefully i get selected for next round   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistara (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

I went in as a fresher , the hr took my interview, there was this one lady as hr, she told menthat they would answer within 7 days. The int was to start at 10 but it started at 12, they were callimg 2 people at a time. I haven't got a reply yet it's been 2 days though

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.