Vodafone Human Resources Discovery Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vodafone Human Resources Discovery Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at Vodafone

1 Interview Review

4.0

Human Resources Discovery Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I took part in the Assessment Centre in Feb (2018) . The AC consisted of a group activity where we discussed more than presented some thoughts on a certain topic given to us 20 minutes beforehand. The panel of HR associates (only guessing) was watching us and typing up notes. The second activity was an individual interview where similar to the task before, we were given some background information and then we had to present it and be prepared to answer questions. The last task was a one-to-one interview which was mainly based on competency questions, such as 'describe a situation where you implemented a change and how'. Personally that was certainly my worse 'task' as I believe my nerves got to me and I waffled instead of having structured answers. I recommend using the STAR method of answering.

Interview Questions

• Why the Discovery Graduate Programme specifically   1 Answer

Vodafone Response

28 Feb 2018

Hi there. We value your feedback and we're sorry to hear you've found the interview difficult. Best of luck for your future career!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.