Vodafone Senior Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vodafone Senior Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Vodafone

2.8

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

It took two weeks for me to complete the process.
My experience was too good the first round consist of quant,di,lr and verbal after clearing this round there is GD and then technical and then HR round is scheduled.

Interview Questions

• They asked completly based on my resume which i have provided them with   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vodafone

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview and then HR
    Both the rounds were technical (First one was more about the technology related questionare, next one was more generic technical interview).
    Both the interviews were telephonic.

Interview Questions

• Indepth technology and Scenario related questions - Duration (1 hr)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune).

Interview

it was a scheduled walking even after that they didnt book any meeting rooms for the interviews. lack of time management, people were giving interview standing in a corner. the interviewer was not at all interested in the candidates answers. it was hardly 5 minutes of interview and they asked to leave.

Senior Executive Interview

Interview

It was ok kind of they have asked about previous work i did nothing out if scope it was overall good, but opportunities waise i find it bit lagging behind

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

I have applied through referral, Interview(Telephonic Interview) was scheduled in two days.
    Interview was based on what I was doing in Previous organisation. Some questions are different from what I was doing. overall It was good but didn't hear anything from them.

Interview Questions

• Interview was based on what I was doing in Previous organisation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Bengaluru).

Interview

bit tough they asked question like few of them are relevant to my experience and few of them are not yes but overall interview was good bit tough they asked question like few of them are relevant to my experience and few of them are not yes but overall interview was good

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in December 2016.

Interview

I have applied through reference. 1st round was telephonic only technical questions. Few questions are related to business knowledge or earlier experience.
    2nd round F2F was totally my resume based. Spend around 1 hr with my past experience.
    3rd round with reporting manager who tell us about how they work and what they are expected from me.

Interview Questions

• They have asked about my project on which I was currently working   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

There will be one telephonic interview and then after clearing it you will be having video interview with the manager and then hr discussuon which depend on how you can negotiate with the hr manager and try to stick on your part as they insist you to accept the offer that they are willing to give , put your expectations and stick to that .

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

2 level of interviews; first telephonic pre- qualifying interview; Final Interview with manager and questions were related to my past end to end experience in recruitment life cycle and bolean search

Interview Questions

• About your self
      Technologies hired for
      KPI's
      Search strings related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was of 3 rounds - technical,managerial and HR ..All these process took 3 -4 days...technical interview was on skype as i was on different location and rest others were telephonic. Overall it was good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about project,technical knowledge and analytical skills..Gave me real scenarios also..   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.