Vodafone Senior Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 Mar 2019

2.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewer was technically sound and have good command on the requirement.Focus was mainly on the hands on of the technology.
My answers were not 100% correct but he was convinced with my previous experience.

Negotiation

good

Other Interview Reviews for Vodafone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vodafone (New Delhi) in November 2012.

Interview

i am a very hard working person and i can do the maximum work which i can & i want to work with a reputed organisation who fulfill my financial needs and cover my future with financial helps...

Interview Questions

• will i have to do the fight for monthly salary ??????   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Ahmedabad) in December 2012.

Interview

It was simple, though helpful to test my skills. There were three rounds . First was personal based on my resume. Second was aptitude and screen test , which includes communications skill in listening, writing and speaking. Last is about one on one with the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• It was normal , gd and aptitude test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was of 3 rounds - technical,managerial and HR ..All these process took 3 -4 days...technical interview was on skype as i was on different location and rest others were telephonic. Overall it was good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about project,technical knowledge and analytical skills..Gave me real scenarios also..   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone in June 2012.

Interview

there was one technical round , Manger round and one HR round
    In first round they asked technical questions related to Telecom domain. 2nd round more on behavioural type of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in March 2014.

Interview

There is no fix process here, totally depends on manager. Sometimes one technical round is enough. In normal cases, one technical round, one client round and then hr discussion mainly for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Background related questions, what challenges faced and ofcourse domain knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in July 2015.

Interview

First Round was Telephonic and after 2-3 days got call for face 2 face. got confirmation from HR after 2 days but HR interview and salary negotiation process is too slow.
    also hike they give is very less.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in November 2015.

Interview

One telephonic/F2F depends on current location & Job location. One lead round & One manager round, One H.R round. Salary negotiation discussion. No written test. During this all exp letter, salary slip, etc were demnaded. Interview level is average, no tough question asked. Intermediate & basic question asked, about how much retention plan in organisation.

Interview Questions

• Intermediate & Basic (Average) Interview level is average, no tough question asked. Intermediate & basic question asked, about how much retention plan in organisation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune) in December 2016.

Interview

I have applied through reference. 1st round was telephonic only technical questions. Few questions are related to business knowledge or earlier experience.
    2nd round F2F was totally my resume based. Spend around 1 hr with my past experience.
    3rd round with reporting manager who tell us about how they work and what they are expected from me.

Interview Questions

• They have asked about my project on which I was currently working   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

There will be one telephonic interview and then after clearing it you will be having video interview with the manager and then hr discussuon which depend on how you can negotiate with the hr manager and try to stick on your part as they insist you to accept the offer that they are willing to give , put your expectations and stick to that .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.