Vodafone Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vodafone Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Vodafone

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Milan (Italy)) in October 2017.

Interview

As it was an internal referral, interviews was focused more on a motivational aspects. Furthermore, during the interview with different managers, I have been asked my point of view on the future development of the industry and the positioning of the company in respect to the competition.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the company in comparison to the other tech companies?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vodafone

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

All face to face interview, Standard competency questions, Strength and weakness, various levels of interview depending on the role you have applied for.
    Offer based on clearing all your face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Vodafone Response

24 Oct 2017

Hello! Great to hear you had a positive experience! We look forward to welcoming you to the Vodafone team.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview with the manager was fairly speedy - but HR took a while to process it all. There was also a negotiation between my old manager and new as it was an internal job - as to when i was released for the job which took a while to decide. If you move to a higher paid job in Vodafone - you do not get the same salary rate that is offered to external applicants due an internal policy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in August 2015.

Interview

Over the phone, with my future line manager and his manager. Took about 45 minutes and questions were about my work experience, motivations to join and plans to deliver. Then there was some negotiations about the salary and package in general.

Interview Questions

• My background work experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.