Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Walgreens

3,199 Interview Reviews

2.3

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Processes took quite a few weeks. Had I phone interview and then a sit down interview. A few weeks later I heard back when I passed the background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Situations dealing with tough customers. How would you handle situations   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

We sat in the back office and I was briefly asked several questions and the interviewer asked for my questions. I then received an offer to start several days later.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to get a degree in (blank)?

What shifts are you available for?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Interview occurred over video chat due to Covid-19. It was with 2 people and was approximately 10 questions I believe. Was my first behavioral interview and the interviewers were great to explain to me exactly what they were looking for before hand.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I reached out to the Talent Acquisition Manager, who was very responsive and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager fairly quickly. The next step was in-person interviews with a variety of people from the team, and all went smoothly. Then weeks went by without a follow-up on the Walgreens side, but I eventually was asked to come back to the offices for another conversation with the hiring manager and I lived out of town, but I made it happen. She was not very friendly and quite abrupt, essentially telling me I needed to convince her boss I was right for the position. So, after a few more weeks we scheduled a video conference call and the conversation went okay, but I could tell I didn't nail it. I followed up with the recruiter and hiring manager multiple times, but didn't receive the courtesy of a response despite how much time I invested in the interviewing process.

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Very simple questions, questions like “When was a time when a customer was difficult to handle and how did you handle that situation?” Etc I dressed professional because it’s an interview and you don’t want to dress looking homeless, but don’t overdue it like a suit and tie.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability, and if you got the job what’s one thing that makes you stand out from others who are applying for the same position.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process is very thorough and efficient. They ask scenario based questions that evaluate your behavior and how you react in certain situations. Overall very nice process. Its not too much.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

I went down to the Walgreens, and I was brought to a back room where I sat in a chair and was interviewed. It was very casual, and the interviewer was really nice. He said I was a strong candidate, and they'd call me within 48 hours, but I never heard from them again.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The manager was not prepared to describe what the daily responsibilities were. When asked about reporting and growth, the manager could not give a straight answer. Entry-level position that did not have the option of a recurring stable schedule.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I came into the store for the interview after applying online. Hiring manager was nice and just asked basic questions. I thought it was a simple interview and didn't take very long at all.

Pharmacy Interview

Interview

I had an interview with the store manager who runs the intern program. After the interview he forwarded my application to the district manager to get approval. I got a response back within a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.