Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Walgreens Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

3,113 Interview Reviews

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Asked me about my work history, my customer service experience and why I am interested in walgreens. Interview lasted about 25 mins and they got back to me within a week of interviewing.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was very easy and straight forward. I first met with a recruiter at a career fair and then a interview with the hiring manager was set. The interview itself was about 30 - 40 minutes and mostly situational questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I applied on their website, received a phone call requesting an interview, filled out two questionaries/tests online and had an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• A customer tries to fill a prescription that we do not carry- what do you do?   Answer Question

Multiple Positions Interview

Interview

interviewer did not show up forthe scheduled appointment - unknown and unclear process. Would not recommend based on this experience. Hope new CEO cleans house in mamy areas across Walgreens, especially HR,it not effective.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

My interview was with the Assistant Manager and General Manager of the store. They were very nice and welcoming. The questions were pretty easy and nothing caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found a customer looking for something in an aisle?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online and then received an email to complete a recorded phone interview ( how cold is that?) recorded the phone interview just days later. Never received feedback or any status updates. Pretty rude and low of them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple as long as you show and tell them how determined you are to work there. Also, asks you about your future career and how it applies to the job here at Walgreens.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

All long, drawn out repetitive questions. Many of which are stereotypical, or the same question just reworded. They are really looking for a corporate slave type mindset. After leaving the interview I knew it wasn’t going to be a place I’d be interested in working for nearly minimum wage.

Cashier Interview

Interview

he interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 30 years   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

applied online, they called to set up an interview, met with manager for interview. within 10 days, they call you if you get the position, or they email you if you didnt get

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.