Walgreens Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor.co.in

Walgreens Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

Interviews at Walgreens

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and then went in for a walk-in interview. The hiring manager told me that she would call me and about a week later she did. The interview process was easy and seamless.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Promotion based off of body of work, not so much the interview. You need to show initiative to get an interview but the final decision will be based off of your direct reports assessment of your capabilities.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

It was fun. They are very nice and humble people. They Did not ask me too many questions. I told them about my previous job experience, and they were sold

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a scenario type of interview. What would u do if..... Dealing with unruly customers, stealing, etc, etc..... Give an example. And so on and so on. They really weren't difficult questions at all. Most people don't get hired because they fail the background check or the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to deal with a disgruntled customer in the past? Give an example.   Answer Question

SFL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was basic, they went off a generic question form that asked a variety of questions on situational areas of customer service and dealing with customers and customer issues.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a reference that was strong so it was fairly easy. They asked what my plan was and I said I wanted a job through my years at my university (4 years specifically). 4 years of employment was good enough for them to higher me.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Great interview, store manager was nice and answered all questions posed. Questions were pretty general and not complicated. Was introduced to some of the other staff and job duties were explained well.

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Received email for an online interview that could be taken on a computer or a smart phone. It was a series of questions where your answer would be recorded using video & audio. After the interview questions there was a few job related scenarios that they gave you and you had to pick which scenario you would most likely choose in real life.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time when you've dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pahrump, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pahrump, NV (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Had to come in to fill out a skills test in the store to complete my online app, got an interview about two weeks later. Came in, she sat me in her back office, asked me the general interviewing questions, and said she would contact me. She asked me some what difficult questions that would require someone to do prior research to nail all of them perfectly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to help someone who was upset or having difficulties.   Answer Question

Sales Associate, Floor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pahrump, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pahrump, NV (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I took the entry test then a few days later I got interviewed then 3 to 4 days later they said I got the job but I needed to pass a drug test

Interview Questions

• If there's an upset costumer that you can't help what would you do?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.