Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Walmart

9,372 Interview Reviews

2.2

CAP Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fernandina Beach, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy. They asked me about 5 questions, all of which didn't take too much thought whatsoever. I was nervous going in but quickly cooled down and was able to answer everything confidently. Easy

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve a goal   7 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Once I applied I immediately received an email letting me know someone would contact me. About two days later I received a call. I was interveiwed and hired within a week and started maybe a week later.

Interview Questions

• What is unique about yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

One round on campus. Approx a 30 minute interview with 2 interviewers. Mostly behavioral and one case study question. They get back to you in a few weeks. Lots of people interviewed for this role.

Interview Questions

• They asked a case study question about what to do if one out of 4 stores in the area is performing very badly. They asked what steps you can take to solve this problem   Answer Question

Walmart ECommerce Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Sacramento, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

You interview with the recruiter 1st and then if he likes you, you interview with HR and the AGM.
    If you are prior Military do not apply, not very military friendly. The 1st thing I was told during the 2and round of interviews was "oh we are relaxed and don't want our warehouse ran strick like the military".

Your training with logistics/procurement on the DOD side isn't going to be enough for the position even if the job posting is asking for exactly what skills you possess.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Basically I waited in the back until they called my name, they asked me some basic questions, and they told me I had the job and come in for the orientation

Cart Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Went in for interview at Neighborhood Walmart store, manager did not care about mask policy (had mask hanging from neck most of the interview) , generally didn't care about interview. Looked like they needed bodies ASAP. Told me rate, no drug test, just background check, and to work within 3 days (basically as soon as the background check cleared, I'd be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations? Do you have any questions for me? How can you help me and my store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

They asked me to walk into an office. It was very uncomfortable. They asked me lots of questions. I didn't want to answer all of them, but I did, and it went okay.

Interview Questions

• They asked "have you ever been employed in the past?"   2 Answers

Inventory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

wanted to know more about myself more than anything. It wasn't very long but very precise. No need to worry about the interview process just be yourself. Have a resume ready to present during the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interviewed with two supervisors. One was a manager of all soft lines and the other was an assistant manager. Casual conversation with the first, while the second bacme more intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to solve something on your own?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Locust Grove, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Locust Grove, VA (US)).

Interview

very easy same interview questions all other companies ask nothing to difficult the manager was very nice and understanding i have had alot of experience with customer service and cashiering so it made the process easier

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.