Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Walmart

10,032 Interview Reviews

2.2

Area Manager Interview

Interview

Behavior based questions on previous job experiences. Panel interview style. Questions asked by managers on staff. Easy questions if your background and experience fit the job roles and responsibilities asked in the job description.

Interview Questions

• A time when you faced a difficult employee.   1 Answer

Interview

Very fast and easy, get hired in the spot. Don’t have to dress up. Have to watch some videos and do test questions on the videos that you watched. You get paid for the doing to videos and taking the tests

Data Science Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

This is an online assessment. Behavior questions with multiple choices, including the way you get along with colleagues, personality tests, calculations. Four technique questions with multiple choices and a coding challenge.

Area Manager Interview

Interview

I feel like the test was condescending with the skills set necessary to the work required. The test was performed online, although managers should be tested on their personal relations.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage certain teams?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Interview

The interview process was very simple. You come in and talk with the department manager or supervisor along with the Store Manager. The interview was about 15- 30 mins depending.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the job   1 Answer

Interview

This interview was so easy a caveman could do it. They asked me one question and it was have you ever done anything helpful for someone else. I said no. I walked out. Thank you for your time

Stocker Interview

Interview

Pretty general questions nothing crazy they want to see if your on time and capable especially with covid they wanna hear about your skills depending on the department and that’s about it

Interview Questions

• When was there at time where you went above beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The process of getting to be interviewed was pretty straightforward. There were tasks to complete which included some basic skills tests, uploading a resume, and scheduling the interview. It was an overall easy process.

Interview Questions

• What type of past experiences do you have which will help you perform your job duties?   Answer Question

Personal Shopper Interview

Interview

I legitimately didn't even have an interview when I was first hired. Just a short phone call with the HR woman asking basic questions, and then ten minutes later I was told my orientation date. This was at a small-market store at the height of COVID though, so I cannot guarantee consistency on that throughout the board.

Interview Questions

• None. Only the necessaries like "are you eligible to work in the United States?".   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

was too easy just apply online and you will get the interview next day you should go to the manager and ask him for interview and he will review your application.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.