Walmart Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Walmart

2.2

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very last minute. When I was contacted via phone call, I was asked to come in 20 minutes, but by that time it was already 10 at night. I did the interview that day anyway and it went smoothly; however, I initially had trouble finding the hiring manager that I was supposed to have the interview with.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for this job?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process took about two days. I applied on a monday and got a call back on wednesday. During the interview , they mainly just told me about the company more then just ask questions

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Very easy. Had 3 interviews. Felt very comfortable. Interviewer made you feel like one of the team members. Joked and laughed. Showed around the store and told about position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Walmart   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a really short process. You answer a few questions and at the end they’ll tell you if you’re hired. Then they’ll give you a date when to come back in for the orientation

Interview Questions

• What’s great customer service   1 Answer

Photo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

·Be there 15mins before interview (tell a manager you're waiting for your interview).
     ·They will interview you with an Hiring manager and then if they like you you will have another interview with the manager of the department they want you in.
    · If he/she approves then 9/10 you got the job. (Need health card & Alcohol Awareness card if 21 or older)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application over the weekend, and they called me on Monday to set up an interview. I interviewed on Tuesday. The interview lasted less than 20 mins. They called me later that same day to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you showed exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

It was easy no problem. They were very friendly n everytime i asked if they could repeat the question they were very nice about it. They were polite n they treat u with respect. They let u run the show.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Several weeks later, I was called by one of the hiring associates and got an interview the next day. I ended up going for a second interview the day after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one example of a time when you went above and beyond the call to provide great customer service.   Answer Question

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very fast, the manager asked questions and was happy with answers so it was fast no more than 5 minutes I would say at most. I got hired on the spot. And was very happy with overall interview.

Interview Questions

• To tell of experience that I remembered where had issue with customer
      Asked if I had issue working with customers   Answer Question

All Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and simple. Just one question. However when i asked gow much the postion in question paid. He had to go find out. I personally thunk he should have been a little more prepared for my questions too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you went above and beyond for someone.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.