Waste Ventures India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Waste Ventures India

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waste Ventures India

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Ventures India (Hyderabad) in March 2015.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview. First a generic call, where we found more about each other. It was then followed by a case interview which tests your analytical skills. The third and the final round was in person where you have a conversation with the top management and figure out cultural fit etc.

Interview Questions

• I was given a case where the company had to choose from three technologies available.   Answer Question

New Business Line Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waste Ventures India in March 2015.

Interview

I don't have much constructive criticism to offer for the process. The speed and thoughtfulness of responses I've received throughout the process, the direct involvement of senior management, and even the short delays between interview rounds and quick turnover of a decision all signaled to me that my prospective colleagues and managers were on the ball. This also communicated to me that the work I would be doing was valued enough by them to make the recruitment process a high priority even among the demands of working in a startup. This compared favorably against the other organizations I applied to. All my interactions with the management have been direct and enjoyable and the work sounds very engaging.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.