Wayfair Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Wayfair

1,866 Interview Reviews

2.8

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

I had to first take a coding assessment. Then I had a case interview. The final round was 2 case interviews and 1 behavioral interview. They are very fast in getting your results back to you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Data Solutions Interview

Interview

Received an invitation to SQL technical interview. It was a pretty good experience even though I could not figure out the last question. The whole process was pretty good. I really liked it.

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

The interview was around 30 minutes (voice call), personal + behavioral questions, the interviewer was very personable but she seemed to be looking for very specific answers for each question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you collaborated with someone.   Answer Question

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Not recommended. I prepared a lot for the behaviour questions and got every technical questions answered correctly. However, I received a rejection in a few days without any reason. Waste my precious time.

Interview Questions

• An assignment problem modeling, with uncertainties included   1 Answer

ECommerce Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

The recruiter Audrey rescheduled my initial phone screen four times. Two out of the four times I was notified 15 minutes prior to my scheduled time she was not going to make it. She was very unresponsive through emails, I had to follow up with her multiple times and would take her days to respond.

Interview Questions

• General background information on your current role and what you are looking for in your next position.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a Phone screen then video meeting with 3 other people a lead and two assistant managers. Everyone really friendly and asked typical interview questions. Great vibe very interested in any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous handling of stressful situation.   Answer Question

IT Engineering Co-op Interview

Interview

It was really relaxed and everybody involved in the process was very nice and did a great job with the interview. I would really recommend it and would do it again personally.

Senior Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

One of the best interview processes I have been through. Wayfair put in a lot of effort to ensure I was well prepared for each round.
    Stage 1: Phone screen with recruiter
    Stage 2: Case study
    Stage 3: 3x behavioural interviews; 1x case study

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when:
      - Work to a solution without perfect information
      - Used data to solve a problem
      - Solved a problem in a unique and unusual way
      - Prioritisation
      - Had a difficult client and overcame it
      - Disagreed with another leader
      - Identified a talent problem   Answer Question

Category Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wayfair in November 2020.

Interview

Lets just say I am very disappointed in Wayfair. The recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn to discuss a few open positions they wanted to place me in. I had a 30 min phone call with the recruiter, who then set up the initial case study interview. After the case study happened (I think I did well, but honestly received 0 feedback), I was told the position had internal interest and they have to interview all of them first. Fine by me, internal promoting is a great practice, but why are you wasting my time if you reached out to me. After another week and a half of waiting, the recruiter passed me off to another recruiter to see if another position was open. There were some other spots open, so the recruiter set up three additional interviews (2 behavioral, and 1 more case study) over the course of 3 separate days. After I finished the interviews, I was told to wait another week just to get a phone call saying everyone really liked meeting you but we are moving forward with other candidates. What baffles me is the fact that I didn't even apply for these positions, and they strung me along keeping my hopes high throughout the entire month and a half long process just to be told no.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Recruiters were very clear regarding timeline and next steps after each interview (3 steps: initial recruiter call, technical case study, final onsite over two days with behavioral and technical days). They give you some information about the technical case so you can prepare for it, which I found very helpful. Overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.