Wayfair Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Wayfair

1,723 Interview Reviews

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

Recruiter cold emailed me 4 times over the course of a month about an opportunity. I finally bit and responded. Over the course of about 2 weeks, went through a series of interviews.
    #1 - call with recruiter to go over role and see if it would be a potential fit. #2 case interview about customer returns. #3 four part final interview: firstly a case study about OTD (cost an performance), second behavioral interview (team building, culture, communication, persuasion), third behavioral (how you measure success, KPIs, data) and fourth behavioral (engineering: relationships/partnerships with teams in the past, tradeoff decisions).
    After spending many hours meeting the team and going through the interview process, was disappointed to be ghosted after the final round.

Interview Questions

• Case study about customer returns   1 Answer
    • On time deliveries case study, move the needle +5% for goal on time deliveries. How would you do it?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Three hour coding challenge and then two rounds of technical and one behavioral. Interviewers were really nice and the process was pretty quick. Ask for hints if you’re stuck! The whole process took a couple of weeks. Overall, very enjoyable experience.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

It was very easy. They ask standard behavioral questions. They use the Star method. Look it and be prepared. Be very upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic. Also be very honest as they are will counter some of your answers. It was a panel interview.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Worst interview experience I’ve had in a while.

The recruiter barely went over the job and asked me to go through my resume. Once I was done she asked me if I had any questions? She did not ask me any questions. I asked a few questions and when I was done she was already ready to tell me I didn’t meet some of the qualifications like leadership experience.

I repeated what I said when I went through my Resume and managed Managers and individual contributors.

It was a total waste of time and preparation on my part and needless to say will never accept any interviews nor apply at Wayfair ever again.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer did not ask any questions besides walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

Applied online after career event in University. Received an online assessment in a week. Assessment consisted of a couple of fairly easy coding questions and a few MCQs on Data Science.

Interview Questions

• How would you extract the details of products on competitor websites and use this data to set prices of similar products on Wayfair?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

1st round - 30 min phone interview, “tell me about yourself” and one business case.

2nd round - 2 45 min virtual interview. One technical, one behavioral. Standard behavioral questions. Technical questions mainly looking at data and making some extrapolations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

First-round is a phone call, get a response the second day, the second round is a super day at Boston office, On-site, 3 1 to 1 interview. Overall very smooth, HR responses really quick.

People Analytics Co Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

It was a direct onsite with two rounds first behavioral and the second one was a case study. Each interview lasted 30 mins and questions were direct, normal behavioral questions

Data Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

Received coding quiz invite and attempted immediately. Finished SQL Codility quiz, which they gave 2 hours but can be done within 1. Then I received an email just 2 business days after, said my profile seems fit but they have finished hiring for the season, which is unreasonable and a waste of my time. My experience is inconsistent with the others Glassdoor intern review.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

I received the video interview in a week after I submitted the application. After three weeks, the HR emailed me that they don't have headcounts but they still have onsite on other people.

Interview Questions

• Some business case about delivery and price which is easy.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.