Wayfair Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,272 of over 2,272.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

It was a lengthy process that included one video interview, a design test, and then an in person interview with at least 3 different individuals. It was a thorough interview primarily for culture fit, but the design task itself wasn't too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Questions ranged from very technical ones, to culture fit questions.
    Answer Question

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Initial phone screening was done with the team lead to determine fitment with the company's needs and requirements as well as past experiences etc. Largely standard type questions for the position, it was a bit distressing how out of touch the interviewer was with the state of backend development and available technologies.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Have you ever worked with Java, PHP, or similar backend technologies.

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

First Technical Assesment, Then HR interview over the phone and then Virtual Case study Interview . After that, Two virtual Behavioral Interview. Process Is quite good and I end up getting rejecteion after case study interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are the metrices do you use when you have planning to online ad campaign?

Wayfair

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Lengthy process with multiple behavioural and case interviews. Interviewers seemed disinterested as if they already have a candidate in mind and are interviewing me just as a formality. Was given 50 min for the case interview presentation but the interviewer showed up 10 min late and blamed it on me for not finishing on time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Phone interview was next day, for the position the criteria seemed expansive vs the pay. I love shopping at Wayfair I never knew the Customer Service representatives had to have so much experience on design and how furniture is made.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

It went well overall. I was able to skip the first round interviews and only did a final round interview. The interviewers were extremely nice and I received an offer in about a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hope Mills, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wayfair (Hope Mills, NC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Was an easy progress. Applied online was invited to do a assessment ( personality test ). Once that was completed got scheduled for an virtual interview . Interview was easy . Asked about your technical skills and regular customer service related questions. Was offer the job on the post pending background. Which took about 2 days . All in all it took about a week or less.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Had an online video call interview, completing a series of coding challenges while talking out my thought process. One 'real world' problem that iteratively got more challenging. There was also a portion for more general interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

The first round was a video interview with an economist. There was no intro but straight to a case study. Then there were follow-up questions related to the case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

The process was super smooth, I was aware of what to expect. Recruiter expedited process because I had offers from other companies. The interview panel was all Associate directors or other senior Eng managers which made the interview fun and challenging.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a situation where you had to work in a project with tight deadline.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,272 Interviews