WeAreHolidays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at WeAreHolidays

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeAreHolidays (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview is very generic and they assess your personality and culture fit during the interview. the interview is not at all technical, as they know that they can mould resources.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WeAreHolidays (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2014.

Interview

Challening. The interview took a lot of time, as they do their due diligence before hiring anyone. The interview is very generic and they try to gauge your personality and hiring top notch talent is the only priority.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WeAreHolidays (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

A very generic interview where they try to gauge your character and personality. It goes on like a normal conversation and they make you feel at ease from the beginning. As they start-ups are very good fun and you get that feeling right from the time you start giving interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.