WeWork Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 840 of over 840 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Lack of communication and scheduling. I was talking to one New Hire Coordinator and then was passed over to a regional recruiter but both seemed to not be on the same page about times and any sort of communication flow with me as a candidate.

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Very disorganized, recruiter missed our scheduled call three times, then randomly called me out of the blue. Ended up having three interviews that followed, got a weird vibe from everyone I met with. In final interview was told I would hear back within 48 hours but instead was ghosted. Followed up with recruiter a week later and got a nonchalant "We went with someone else". No feedback provided. Get the impression that they care very little for applicant's time. Generally negative experience and felt disrespected. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions
  • I hope you did your research on WeWork: tell us how we could improve our company.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

It is quite alarming how similar all of these negative interview experiences are for the Community Manager position. From Seattle to Los Angeles to Shanghai many of us experienced themes of disorganization and disrespect. It seems ghosting candidates is commonplace for their recruiting department. After applying online a recruiter scheduled a phone screen where he explained that the interview process would consist of two rounds of interviews with two different Area Directors. I waited in the Google Hangout waiting to be let into my first interview for 30 min and no one showed up. They later said it "fell off the schedule". I ended up making it to the final round and I sent a follow up thank you email to the recruiter, which he ignored. Other follow up emails in the weeks to come were read and ignored by both the recruiter and "candidate experience coordinator" (lol). The two Area Directors I spoke to were really lovely, so this review is just about my gem of a recruiter. Ghosting candidates after 3 rounds of interviews displays a lack of respect and is just tacky. Candidates deserve the dignity of a rejection email, even if it's an automated one. If this is any indication of how they run things I'm guessing everyone in these reviews dodged a bullet. The documentary on Hulu will tell you more than I can.

Interview Questions
  • What would your current manager say is one of your weaknesses?

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

3 interviews - hR (get to know you session), community manager (interview), community team (on the ground 1hr session, where you interact with the team as well as the community)

Interview Questions
  • What are your career aspirations
1 person found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a phone interview. Quite pleasant even if there were no positive results. General questions about my interest in the company were asked., and what i knew about them. Also the reasons for wanting to leave my current job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

The first interview was very professional with sound questions to assess overall fit. The second interview was very loose unprepared and headed nowhere. You are left with a very vague idea of their true search.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself was the first question in the second interview

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a swift and easy but quite complex interview process. I struggled with the technical questions but felt the performed well overall . I would recommend the interview process to a few individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Rigorous - 5 rounds of interviews, was basically told it was in the bag and then all of a sudden I got a rejection email. It was after a restructuring of the role in 2020

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an irate member?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WeWork (Tokyo) in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied for this position through a recruiter. He arranged the meeting a few days later after applying. This was the first time interview. I was asked some questions about my career. It was planned to take 30min, but it ended only 15 min. The interviewer asked me about everything. It seemed he didn't go through my resume at all. During the whole interview, he lacks a respectful attitude, kept putting pressure on me, and his attitude was really bad. He looked very arrogant and somehow he looked very angry. I didn't understand why he looked like that because this was my first interview and I thought he should have even a little interest in me, but he didn't. Even if I would have been welcomed to WeWork, I don't want to work here at all because the company assigned him as personnel, so his attitude represents this company's culture.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me several questions about my career after graduating from university specifically.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a 30-minute interview with a recruiting manager where I was asked to elaborate on my previous work experience in high-end interior design as well as some specific projects and challenges I faced doing said work. The conversation was fairly fast-paced and after explaining the role responsibilities I was given time to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • What was one specific challenge you overcame when you were working on an interior design project and how did you do that?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 840 Interviews