WebKul Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

Recruitment Agency5%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WebKul (Noida) in Jun 2021

Interview

There was two round. First-round is a technical round. Second-round is an hr round. In a technical round, they ask for skills that you describe in a resume or from your experience. Basically asked conceptual things.

Interview Questions
  • what is composer? What is namespace and Why use 'use' Keyword and How they interlink to each other? What is polymophosm,interface,abstract class,magic function? ect.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WebKul (Noida)

Interview

I applied for the company by my college placement portal. They were hiring freshers for the post of Salesforce Developer. I was able to clear the coding round but could not make it through the interview round. The questions asked in the interview round were not at all from a fresher's experience background. In a nutshell: A big waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • The first round was the coding round (Pattern printing): Time: 60 mins The pattern should be dynamic and should work for all odd positive numbers (except 1) For example, for n = 5... This is the pattern generated; @ @@@ @@@@@ * * * * * * @@@@@ * @@@@@ * * * * * * * *@@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebKul (Noida) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were only 2 rounds, A coding round followed by an HR interaction. Everything was fine except the 2.5 years bond combined with 3 months of the notice period that could have made up the total duration as 3 years and I couldn't agree upon that.

Interview Questions
  • Simple question related to pattern printing. I used Java to solve that one, as using python could have made it too easy. The question was easy a time frame of 1 hour was given to solve that one question, which was done in 20 mins.

WebKul

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebKul

Interview

There was total 5 rounds 1. Resume Screening 2 & 3 coding round all questions were based on star patterns 4. F2F techinical round 5. Final HR round here we have discussion on CTC CTC was okay.

Interview Questions
  • There were two questions both are star pattern based. 1st question easy 2nd question hard
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WebKul (Noida) in Jan 2021

Interview

Smooth, there were 2 rounds 1st is machine test - pattern questions 2nd - interview with manager They will question you core questions if you are a fresher, like e AWS services related questions, docker architecture etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WebKul

Application

I interviewed at WebKul

Interview

It took single day for the whole process . There was a test and after that an interview. Had to write a code for the given pattern and in interview there were basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WebKul (Noida) in Nov 2020

Interview

interview process was in a very systematic manner. you will feel a vibe over there. first round is basically of pattern based then second round is face to face technical sort of interview then last there is HR round.

Interview Questions
  • they basically giving you situation based question and more about your strength and weakness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebKul (Noida) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process was really very good and as per the experience questions were asked. The first round consist of 5 questions which are technical question which includes coding and configuration. Second round consist of verbal technical question and finally the third round was HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Q. what is batch classes and related question Q. OOPs concept Q. configuration question of workflows and process builder Q. Question on salesforce apex,governor limits etc

WebKul

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebKul in Aug 2020

Interview

Applied online, The process took about 3-4 days. They gave me a basic Design task and I was asked to explain my design process. I had SOP throughout the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebKul (New Delhi) in Aug 2020

Interview

First is interview round where they ask basic design questions then assignment round and in last interview round you have to present your design. Questions were design related like from material design, color or typography.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews