Webyog Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Webyog

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Webyog

Found 57 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview was for java/c++ developer freshers/1 year experienced candidate.I was called through freshers world they said that I was shorlisted.More than 1000 people had had applied.It was held in a university in Bangalore.The first round consisted of three parts java, c++ (mostly to tick the correct output of code)and aptitude.After clearing the first round almost 3/4 students were rejected.They conducted a jam communication skills round where they asked us to speak about any topic post which 1/2 were selected for the next round..This was held on the same day.It was already 5 'o' clock so they said that they would conduct the technical round on skype for the people who had come from distant location this was all held on 14/3/2018.Post that for one week no mail was sent.All of a suddent on the next tuesday 20/03/2018 I got a notification from freshers world that my face to face interview would be held the next day i.e wednesday 21/03/2018.It was already 4 'o' clock in the evening. I tried calling on the phone no which is mentioned on the website to talk with the hr for resheduling or conducting the skype interview to which I was told to contact the hr helpline mail.I mailed the hr to which I didn't get any reply.I somehow booked a flight and reached the bangalore office by 1 'o' clock.The HR just took my resume and asked me which language I was comfortable in c++/java and that was all.She said that they would call me if I was shortlisted.After that I didn't get any call.

Interview Questions
  • java snippets
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webyog (New Delhi) in Mar 2018

Interview

I got through elitmus 1st round was written test. 1. 3 IQ question they were easy. 2. 4 technical question.( static variable in C, How to write good program) 3. Coding mainly of C/C++ 1 of sql 1 of javascript(decimal validation ,Input output program of C and C++ mainly of pointer)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was an off campus recruitment drive at reva university conducted by freshersworld. first round was aptitute test that contain some technical and few quant questions. The technical section was not easy. There was 500-600 students for the first round. they have selected only 120 students out of them for the 2nd round which is gd round. I didn't clear the first round.

Interview Questions
Webyog
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

i was shortliste through freshersworld.in for a 7-9 lpa job. the further rounds were in bangalore. first round was written that consisted of 3 sections. 1)apt-15 Qs 2)java-15 Qs 3)c++-15 Qs the next round was GD and the third was face 2 face

Interview Questions
  • java: multithreading-howt o create threads. loops- working oops concepts-implementation of inheritance exception handlinng-usage of try catch c++: virtual function
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Aug 2017

Interview

First they shortlist candidates from Aptitude Test. Next after shortlisting, they call the candidates for a JAM round, mostly they would ask to talk abut yourself for 2mins. Next, from then results of the jam round, they shortlist candidates for further interview rounds.

Interview Questions
Webyog
Application

Interview

I applied through a recruiting company. The process took one day. First was a written round consisting of questions from OS, programming, Web etc. The cleared candidates moved further. The results were declared were late. It was overall an OK test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

I went through elitmus score. The first round was a written round. It contained 3 sections viz. Mathematics, Communication and Coding. In Mathematics/IQ section there were 3 questions, in Communication there were 4 questions and in coding there were 6 questions. Coding section consisted of questions from c,c++,sql and javascript.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied through freshers world.com and first round is aptitude plus testing basic program we have to accurate with minimum time for each question,I DIDNT GET SELECTED IN FIRST ROUND

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

i got there via freshersworld on 18 july 2017. the first round was aptitude round consisting of 60 questions in 60 mins. first 30 was mixture of easy aptitude questions and english. and next 30 questions were all on topic selenium testing. i cleared to second round. which was gd. it wasn't a proper gd . they asked to tell us about yourself, why you want to be quality assurance engineer and what you know about newton app. my gd went well but perhaps they r preferring candidates having testing profile, I mean training or any experience in testing.

Interview Questions
  • gd question. tell us about yourself, newton app and quality assurance
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Webyog (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

MCQ online test. which were easy containing,apti,testing(black,while box,alpha,beta etc),selenium testing... basic questions.so go through the basics of seleleniun testing some of paragraph of english were there MCQ online test. which were easy containing,apti,testing(black,while box,alpha,beta etc),selenium testing... basic questions.so go through the basics of seleleniun testing some of paragraph of english were there

Interview Questions
  • when should be perform testing before writing program or after writing the code? what we do testing? all basic questions on testing and apti,lr hr round held in which everybody just have to give introduction , why do you wanna see you as Quality Assurance Engineer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews