Wegmans Food Markets Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 772 of over 772 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Malvern, PA) in Mar 2017

Interview

the interview process was very easy going. it was very conversational. just go in open minded and have conversation and you should be all set! highly recommend applying even if it is just for the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • how would you deal with a customer
    Answer Question

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

It was a fairly simple process. The first step was a phone call interview. The call only lasted about thirty minutes. Then it was an in person interview. They asked simple behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

These were short answer questions focusing on customer service skills, helping attitude, teamwork, and positivity. Short interview, heard back quickly. First round with hr rep by phone, second in person with hr point person in the store where the job was

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Rochester, NY)

Interview

They had scripted question and read from a packet. I interviewed with a front end manager and an HR representative. The overall process was very straightforward and the interviewers recorded all of my answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Standard interview nothing too hard but also alot of useless steps for a company that underpays their workers. It’s not bad but it’s also not easy I got in because I knew alot of the workers and management from a previous third party I had worked for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

After working for the company years ago, leaving, and regretting it, I tried for a decade to get re-hired by the company. They are very difficult to get employed by. Their reputation is known across the industry as a great employer and they get a lot of applicants. From what I’ve determined, hiring is almost always a two part process. There’s a first interview over the phone with a centralized HR person at their division offices, then that person decides whether or not to pass that information to the store level HR, where you will we called for an interview with store-level HR and department management. In my personal experience, they passed on me for the position I applied for, but I received an offer for a non-leadership full time position within the department instead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Everyone was friendly, it went well. I ended up not taking the offer because they couldn’t match my salary expectations. The questions were standard for what you would expect for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Collegeville, PA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was done in 2 parts; phone interview with the recruiter, then in person interview with a manager and HR. Both were very easy! Answer the questions honestly and show them your personality. Everyone was so nice and seemed very genuine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Harrison, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

They did a phone interview first, then about a week later I got called into an in-person interview. Phone interview lasted like half an hour and the in person was about the same.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone was that I spoke to was so kind and asked great questions. The interview process was great. Everyone was that I spoke to was so kind and asked great questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers who went back and forth asking questions from a sheet and then writing down my responses. Standard situational interview questions about past work experiences and my reactions to them. Some background related questions about past jobs. They stressed that they want people who want to stay with the company for a long time. They said they generally promote from within.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 772 Interviews