Wegmans Food Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wegmans Food Markets Interview Questions

Interviews at Wegmans Food Markets

2.7

Front End Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

1) Fill out online application.
    2 ) About a week later, receive and email to set up an interview
    3) Interview was scheduled (off site).
    4) Day of interview :
    The interviewers were to busy typing away at their laptops during the interview process.
    They seemed to be in a hurry and just worried about answering all the questions on the electronic interview form.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets in May 2020.

Interview

Very cold and monotone phone interview . Wasn’t like the others I’ve experience by a long shot. From the start it sounded like you were wasting her time and wasting your own because it seemed like a chore for her. It took about 30 minutes for them to keep going back-and-forth between previous job experience and random questions. It wasn’t a specific streamline of questions it went back and forth. For a place that claims to have employees love their job it wasn’t portrayed anytime throughout the call no reason for a call back because you already know the out come even after asking your name.

Fresh Foods Clerk Interview

Interview

Casual and positive, well organized and well communicated expectations. I had two interviews, one via phone and one via Skype. I was able to ask all of my questions.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online. Then there was a short interview over phone. If the store is interested, a second interview in-person will follow. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets.

Interview

I applied online, it was followed by an email request for a phone interview which was followed by an in person interview at the store with a recruiter. All behavioral questions and very lengthy process for a minimum wage job.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Fairfax, VA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied and they responded the next day stating they wanted to conduct a phone interview. The questions were kind of odd and didn't seem to align with the purpose of the interview. It didn't seem like the interviewer understood any of my answers, regardless of how well they were stated.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I filled out the online application and got a phone interview by the end of the week. It lasted about half an hour. They sent an email out declining me about a week after the phone interview.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Montvale, NJ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview Was fairly short and simple. They told me I need to come back in person for a second in person interview. The phone interview lasted around 30 minutes and the man told me the in person interview should let roughly the same time.

Interview Questions

• Questions about previous jobs   1 Answer

Bar Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I would definitely describe my interview experience with Wegmans as negative. I received an automatic email contact asking me to set up a phone interview time.
    The phone interview consisted on someone asking me a set of questions like going through a questionnaire, very offputting.
    After this I received again an automatic email saying that they will not be moving forward, etc. For a company that has such high ratings, I would have never expected this process to be so impersonal, specially at a time like this where people are in limbo and uncertain of where they will land.

Overnight Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets in February 2020.

Interview

The process lasts approximately two weeks. Apply online through their website. If the application is accepted, you will receive an email prompting you to sign up for an over the phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, you will get an in-person interview next.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.