Cover image for WellDyne

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

WellDyne Interview Questions

Updated 9 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WellDyne

WellDyne

Application

I interviewed at WellDyne

Interview

There were four levels of interviews. The screening interview was first. The first three were video interviews. The last interview was in person at the company site with the CFO.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time when you faced a failure at work?
    Answer Question

WellDyne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WellDyne in Feb 2021

Interview

I first had a phone screen with a company recruiter that suggested I would be a better fit for a different position they had open and asked if I would be interested in that one. I said yes and he then set up an interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager went well. The questions were standard and mostly about my background. The recruiter contacted me again and said I did well with the hiring manager and he would like to schedule a final interview with the hiring manager’s boss. I thought that interview went well. He asked about my background and experience. At the end of the interview, I asked what the next steps were. He said I would hear something back from them either way early the next week and added “Don’t worry, we won’t keep you hanging!” They kept me hanging. I never heard from them again. I didn’t expect a phone call with feedback, but after spending so much time preparing for interviews, plus the time on the interviews, plus follow up thank you emails, I would think an automated email stating they decided to go in another direction would have been the least they could have done.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

WellDyne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellDyne

Interview

Logged into video chat meeting, talked about the job, asked questions about myself. Straight forward questions. Describe yourself. How would others. Why do you want to work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellDyne (Englewood, CO) in Sept 2020

Interview

I was emailed a request to set up an interview by calling them. I called and left a voicemail, then hours later I received an email that they chose other candidates for the position. I thought that this was unprofessional that they would reach out for an interview, then decline hours later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WellDyne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellDyne

Interview

I had an over the phone interview and a face to face ( which was with a camera on a laptop) interview then just followed the steps until I got trained.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellDyne (Lakeland, FL) in Nov 2019

Interview

Position of Senior Analyst Department of Revenue Cycle Management Interviewers: Jeff Becker Jessica Amy Alexander Luke Anderson Adama Sow Questions were standard, but the interviewers and the environment of the interview was awkward. I was contacted by the hiring department for phone interview. Their corporate recruiter went out for few days off. After phone interview, I was scheduled for Video Call. Almost no one of the interview panel showed up, they scheduled no conference call and I could not even see the faces of the interviewers. The interview lasted 10 minutes and one staff member told they could not have conference call and neither of their members can show up. I was told to be reschedule with the director of the department. In the following week, I contacted them, and they told there are sorry that they had to move forward with other candidates. They wasted three weeks of my time. Poor management. no coordination or communication between their members. I wonder why their members could not show up for their interview without any excuse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WellDyne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WellDyne in May 2019

Interview

Applied online. Got a call about a week later from the HR department. A phone interview was scheduled a day after HR called me. I'm pretty much told since I'm nearly finished with school I should be pursuing a full-time position elsewhere and not an internship with WellDyne! Okay! Tried explaining to the interviewer that because I lack experience no other company wants to hire me, thus the reason I'm applying for an internship. The interview goes nowhere after this and I never hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this internship?

WellDyne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellDyne in May 2019

Interview

I applied online then was contacted a week later by a recruiter. Completed a phone screen with recruiter then a phone interview with Marketing Manager. The interview questions were mainly about your past experience and getting to know you.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you are proud of.

WellDyne

Application

I interviewed at WellDyne

Interview

Very relaxed more of a get to know you kind of setup. Just determine how you would fit into the company and what your role would. A few technical questions but nothing to really stump you just seeing what you know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WellDyne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WellDyne in Oct 2017

Interview

The interview process was long. They asked detailed questions and for a entry level candidate it wasn’t easy. I had to demonstrate the project from start to finish and give details about my roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a recent project you worked on, your roles and responsibility?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews