Wells Fargo Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Jan 2019

2.8

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2008.

Interview

Internal interview; talked to several members of the group. Sat through presentation, walked through an average day for each member. Was explained the responsibilites and daily tasks required of the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Generic email sent out to request phone number, date and time of day that would work best for interview. Phone interview was quick, questions were basic. You would get a sense that the interview went well, but any question you ask is met with "Sorry, we are unable to provide that information."

In person interview is formal but not that professional. Managers are forced to use an interview packet with standard questions in order to make sure everything is by the book.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you might have broken a rule but didn't?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First round of interview was with HR over the phone. NextI moved to speaking with the Analyst over the phone. Next I came into the office and spoke with the Analyst in person. Then I had a telephone interview with the DOR. Lastly, I had lunch with the other Associate and Analyst before being given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

When I was interviewed I was asked questions about my past jobs, proir customers service experience, and my availability. After, the manager said he would contact me in the next day or so to let me know the results of my interview.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Easy; behavioral questions . It was a panel interview ; made me feel very comfortable. Also gave examples of interview questions before interview so I could Be better prepared

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New Orleans, LA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very fast paced. My interviewer talked about her personal views a lot, and I barely got a word in. However I did get an offer to fly to Houston for a second round interview. I turned them down due to other offers I had at the time.

Interview Questions

• Describe how the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows work together.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (White Plains, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I met the recruiter for the middle market banking division at my campus. He was friendly and I was called into the White Plains office. The process was good and fair, however, there was lots of miscommunication after the super day interview was completed. I first received an email, not a phone call, that I was not being offered the role, however, this was followed by an email saying to ignore that email and that my application was still being considered.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2010.

Interview

recruiter calls and asks a few questions, sets up a 1:1 interview, then wait for outcome from HR recruiter, took 2 weeks to obtain final status

Interview Questions

• Why Wells Fargo?   1 Answer
    • Among many candidates, why should we choose you?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview

I was (electronically) introduced to an HR manager for the company's summer associate hiring through a friend. She was able to get me into the interview process despite the fact that I was coming from a non-target (i.e. not top 25) business school. I interviewed with two current associates in the firms energy practice. The questions were 'cold/standard' accounting and finance related and the two interviewers seemed disinterested at best. The interview was not difficult because of its substance, but instead because it was over the phone, with two individuals who clearly were doing it more as a favor to my friend's contact.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through how a sale of a capital asset which has been depreciated on a straight-line basis for 2 out of its 5 year useful life would flow through the three financial statements if the asset was sold for a $10MM profit.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process included 3 phases .The first phase was the aptitude section in which there were 50 questions to answer on quantitative ability .After that there were two interviews . One was the technical interview and the other HR.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.