Wells Fargo Part Time Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wells Fargo Part Time Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

2.7

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorba Linda, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Yorba Linda, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Video interview first with limited retries on the recording, then followed by a short phone interview about my preferred pay and qualifications. Finally a in person interview with the branch manager and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What was a past mistake that you felt badly about?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to set up a phone interview. A few days after got a phone call for an in person interview. About a week later got a call about getting the job and a start date

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

It was a recorded video interview through Montage. There were 4 questions, with a 5 minute time limit for each question's recording. I was given 5 attempts for recording each question.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was good, just remember be calm try not to get nervous and remember you can ask them to reread the questions. Be friendly and just smile and try to recall the stories as they go and answer any follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly open ended questions with tell us about a time you showed leadership, courage, failure etc.   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

After completing an application and online assessment, I was contacted by a recruiter of Wells Fargo who asked me a few questions mostly pertaining to the position (willing to work up to 40 hrs week, availablity to work, etc.) and one about customer service experience. Then had an on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based Questions- Dealing with a difficult customer/situation. Competitiveness. Handling money. Accomplishments   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2019.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a recruiter. Then an in-person interview with the service and branch managers. Interviewer made me feel very comfortable and they were very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a bank/as a teller?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalispell, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Kalispell, MT (US)).

Interview

I applied online and completed the assessment basically saying I could do full time during training and agreeing to the wage offered ($15-15.50/hr). A week later I got an email to schedule a phone interview. The interviewer called right on time and we went through some questions. She was very unemotional about my answers and just proceeded to read the next question when I was done answering. These questions were not what I expected. Instead of the typical situational questions (tell me about a time) they were open ended "do you have experience with policy?" Making? Following? Enforcing? It was a little weird. After she read through the questions and typed my answers (very loudly) she told me someone from the branch would call in about a week if I was selected to move on. Less than an hour later I got a phone call from someone at the branch to schedule an in person interview. From what I had read I went in full suit and I'm glad I did because everyone else was in a suit. For the in person interview I had 2 service managers in a very small conference room ask questions off a list and take notes about my answers. They were much more personable and gave good feedback and reaction to my answers. It felt more like a conversation than an interrogation. The questions were the expected situational questions that I was prepared for and I thought it did very well. They said they had a lot of other applicants to interview and not to expect to hear from then until the following week. It's been an additional week so I assume one of the other candidates was more what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you helpped a difficult customer and what was the result?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time you went above and beyond to reach a goal?   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

When I got hired there was a phone interview and then an in person interview with the Service and Branch managers. I think now they added a video interview in between.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Wells Fargo?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Professional and friendly. Interviewers discussed the company's culture, working environment, and scheduling process. Expectations were established for daily work routines and customer interaction. Opportunities for further advancement opportunities within the company were also discussed for those employees wishing for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Do you have banking experience?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Went very smooth recruiter very friendly and gave time for you to think about what u wanted to respond.... she ask several questions after introducing herself and told me how the interview process was

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.