Welspun Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Welspun Group Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jul 2018

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Welspun Group.

Interview

On campus screening and interview. Followed by results later that day. The process is typical of any construction company in India that comes for hiring on campus. It begins with a presentation about the company, followed by a written exam, a group discussion, an interview with the technical head followed by interview with the HR.

Interview Questions

• Discussed about areas of interest, some technical questions and possible roles in the company.
      HR discussed about skills and strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Welspun Group.

Interview

Focused on School Project/Thesis and some Electrical related basic questions.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

Offer good money but don't tell the truth about how much time you spend to earn it.

Negotiation

normal

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Little Rock, AR (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR for 30 minutes, followed by site interview after 4 days by manager.Question were straight directed to the job profile. The manager was very nice the interview lasted for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals? why work with us? Knowledge and skills related to steel?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group.

Interview

If you are interviewing for Management position, expect to jump through hoops. You'll have more than one on sight interview and a video conference interview with India. It takes a very long time.

Operations Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Little Rock, AR (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

First interview was a Skype panel of around 10 people, only because there were two positions for which they wanted to screen me for. After I selected which role I preferred, a face-to-face panel of 3-4 people asked me about my experience and my capabilities of what I could bring to the table. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you a strategic or tactical thinker?   1 Answer

Millwright, Machinist, and Final Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryant, AR (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Bryant, AR (US)).

Interview

First received a call from the hiring specialist to set up an interview. At the interview I was giving a test to complete (hydraulic, part schematic, and other industrial knowledge). First interview for millwright I waited about 45 minutes for the interviewers to get out of a meeting, waiting with the hiring specialist. We talked a lot and got to know one another a little. Didn't get the job. Second interview for machinist was more of a tour of the workshops though he did ask me a few questions in his office, didn't get the job surprisingly. Third interview for final inspector I was interviewed by the supervisor asked a few questions then got asked to wait in the the wait area for a few minutes when the specialist told me he wanted me for the position. Had to sign an acceptance letter and do a background check and drug screen. Takes about 2-3 weeks

Interview Questions

• All interviewers asked about previous experiences. What are bushings and bearing, asked about hydraulic knowledge, asked how do you check the diameter, roundness, thickness, and length of pipe   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Awful...asked to fly to the interview. Not clear if this was a real role. Did not reimburse expenses. Anyone dealing with this recruiter or company beware. Complete waste of time.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welspun Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

First the company had given pre placement talk about company. After that all the eligible students had to go through an online test. Online test consist of 4 sections. First section consist of technical questions 20 questions in 15 min. Mainly questions were from strength of material and thermodynamics. Second section consist of apptitude questions 15 questions in 10 min. It was very easy but some questions were time consuming so had to hurry up in solving questions. Third section consist of verbal session 20 questions in 12 min. It was very simple. And last section consist of personality test 80 questions in 16 min. After test some of students get shortlist for next round. Next round was interview , both technical and HR combined. And after that whoever cleared interview got selected for final placement. Interview was mostly based on internships. They were asking some questions like what was the dimensions of products produced , what were processing parameters,etc.. they had also asked from machine design and fluid machine like what is bearing number, different types of threads, application of threads, difference between positive displacement and dynamic pump, working of vapor compression refrigeration cycle, cogeneration plant, etc

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vapi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Vapi) in March 2012.

Interview

collect some resumes from employes or from any other source and take a telephonic interview, then selected for main interview

Interview Questions

• why you want to resign srom your last employer   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.