Western Digital Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Western Digital Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

3.3

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital.

Interview

I was given an electronic test though my email. The test was on a webpage and consisted of material that included circuit analysis, logic questions, and a coding question. You are able to choose the language to code in, but it was in Python 3, as opposed to Python 2.7.

Interview Questions

• Circuit analysis using transistors, logic questions, and a short coding question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Digital (Riverside, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First was a online test about debugging , circuit analysis and C. Then One phone interview from HR and another from department head. Asked me mostly about programming even though I'm an electrical engineering major.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital (Warangal) in August 2017.

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds one online test which consists of difficult electronics questions with less time and 2 technical interviews. After shortlisted in online technical test that to very less number the interviewer mainly concentrated on VLSI and Verilog coding .Its really a good experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.