Western Digital Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Western Digital Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Digital.

Interview

It took about six months from the application to getting an interview. The interview was 4 "technical" interviews which just was vague questions about what I have done. Nothing much technical. After a month and a half of waiting and no response to any email or phone call, a generic form without my name was emailed to me explaining they didn't hire me. I was annoyed they ignored my emails- I wanted to know the status of the hiring process so I could decide whether to proceed with another job opportunity or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (South Goa) in August 2018.

Interview

Following were the stages for recruiting
    1) Technical Test
    Questions mainly comprised of fundamentals concepts of digital and analog electronics. Some questions on Object-Oriented Programming were also asked.
    2)Technical Interview
    3)HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

3 rounds, online test, 2 face to face. online test lincludes , aptitude ,verilog, digital electronics and so. face to face involves puzzle and technical questions in electronics and programming languages.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital.

Interview

They questioned me on concepts of RLC circuits, Microelectronics and semiconductors, digital design and some C programming concepts. The questions could be easily answered with a thorough reading of Moris Mano (Digital Design) and Behzad Razavi (Microelectronics). C programming questions were very basic and did not go beyond loops. The next round was HR.

Interview Questions

• Showed me a circuit and asked me to calculate current in a particular branch.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Very good. Nice and patient interviewer. The questions were tricky. Just think about the out of the box solutions. be calm which will help you in the long way.

Interview Questions

• questions based on object oriented programming and data structures.have the basics clear. code for the basic data structure is expected. knowledge about pointers is mandatory   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.