Western Digital Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 693 of over 693 interviews

Consulting India

7h

works at

Cavista

Hi guys! need to make a decision abr 2 offers that I have: 1. Western Digital : Senior Engineer, 20.2 LPA (17.5 fixed) , Stock options, 2 Lakhs joining bonus, Location : Bangalore (temp. Remote), But technology and domain might be narrow 2. : Hyland Software : Developer 2 (R&D department), 17.85 LPA (17 fixed) , No stock options, Premanent Remote Location, Chance to learn Angular as well Common things : 3.2 yrs exp, .NET Web AND Deskop Stack Inputs abt companies r appreciated too!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

4 rounds technical interview. Focussed mainly around past projects and aptitude questions. Followed by HR, for compensation discussion. Interview process took a total of 3 weeks. Some miscommunication from the HR side but overall selection process was good.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most challenging problem you have solved in your professional life?
    Answer Question

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

it is not hard if you have several years buyer or SCM experience, all the questions are detail about the work and job you will do. there were 2 round of interview which were held by manager-director-HR.

Interview Questions
  • please describe your job process in former company

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

First stage is a phone screen with the recruiter, asking general questions like interests. Second stage is a virtual face-to-face interview with the firmware team. Technical questions about programming and opinionated questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Israel, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Digital (Israel, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

first someone called me on the phone and after one day they call again and say that its will be in 3 steps. first a test after that an profeshonal interview ///// //

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

It was quite good. They asked basics of digital and analogue. They then were about resumes. Basics of coding will give u the privilege. They do ask about your projects which have been mentioned in resume. Dont fake your resume,only mention those tings which are you confident about. Also, STA is important. Verilog/VHDL will be preffred.

Interview Questions
  • What are the opamps introduction?

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

1 call with non-technical recruiter to get background and feel for what type of position I would best fit in. 1 Day of On Site Interviews Talking with Different Teams

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

The technical interview was made up of four 45min interviews, all one after the other. Each interview had two representatives from a software team in the company and was structured the same way: resume questions, technical questions, a few coding questions, and the chance for the interviewee to ask questions. The resume questions were repetitive, but the interviewers were well-organized and seemed to have a lot of experience with the process. All the interviewers were relaxed and helped reduce stress, whether that was intentional or not. Although the total session was 3 hours, it didn't seem too arduous by the end. The software teams will pick good applicants they believe would best suit them, so they also didn't seem to screen for very specific skills. The technical and coding questions were mainly about fundamentals and problem-solving.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

There was an online test consisting of 3 sections 1. Aptitude 2. Technical MCQs 3. 2 coding questions Basic coding skills C/C++ are must. In-depth knowledge of hardware subjects such as Miccroprocessor, ARM processor.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in hardware when you are from software background?

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

I interviewed with multiple people and asked why I was interested in the field, the organization, and the program. Everyone was friendly, asked engaging questions and was receptive to questions I asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

The interview was conducted online after office hours. The whole process went smoothly. It felt like a sharing session as both parties exchanged information that is relevant to the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what did you do in your previous role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 693 Interviews