Western Digital Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 626 of over 626 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Western Digital

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

Appointment set up through e-mail then phone screen/interview. They told me the next steps would be on-site interview with panel of employees. They decide what team you are on depending on how well you answer the questions.

Interview Questions
  • What does inclusion mean to you?
    Answer Question

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

The interview initially included a self-presentation of the candidate and an explanation of my previous role. Then the interviewer described the position. Then the interviewer ask number of professional questions. The questions included code and general questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

Several interviews including a technical screening. Technical screening is pretty difficult and is general/specific at times. The HR interview is generic and asks about your background and aspirations. Other than, it was straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

First they shortlisted the students based on Resume followed by online test. And then based on the performance in online test they interviewed the shortlisted candidate,there were two technical round and one HR round

Interview Questions
  • Test consist of the questions from digital electronics,network theory and from VLSI fabrication

Anonymous Employee in `Omer

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital (`Omer) in May 2021

Interview

Ask questions on me, about my life and about the project , I describe my project.after that that ask me 2 question in pseudo code. The all processes took 90 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • You have string and you need to make her reverse and after that enter a sentence and need to reverse the words

Western Digital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

Overall it was nice. A phone interview with the recruiter along with an Online Assessment. After that theres an onsite interview. Got interviewed different teams around an hour each with questions. Interviewers were nice and lead you through the problem if you got stuck.

Interview Questions
  • Why Western Digital? A few general python questions. Leetcode questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

Full day on-site, starting with a research presentation, following with 7 one on one sections with engineers. Final round with the director. Pretty exhaustive process, questions coming from all aspects.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me three advantage of you Tell me a challenge and how do you overcome it

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

The first step was a phone call to assess experiences and technical skills. The next (and final) step was a half-day on-site interview with multiple people on the same team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Digital

Application

I interviewed at Western Digital

Interview

First round through school, second round on-site for half day. Fairly standard questions - describe projects, conflicts, failures, successes, etc. Didn't require specific industry knowledge. Overall personable group of people. Left with a positive impression of the group

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you encountered conflict and how did you resolve the issue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied by sending a mail to the HR my resume. He called me and scheduled the interview. I had 2 rounds of interviews. First round was detailed for 1 hour. Most of the questions were from my resume. Other questions were basic c. Secound round: 1. 3 programming questions for 1 hour. All 3 questions were from Geeks for geeks. I solved 2 of those. But could not solve the 3rd. The interviewer was not that clear on the question. I tried my best but could not. I thought overall I did reaonsably well. But did not get a call back

Interview Questions
  • 1. General C questions like pointers, size of void pointer, usage of void pointer, why cant call by reference be used always. Bitwise operations 2. Find the presence of a element in an infinite array. 3. Copy the bit value in the 5th bit to 6th bit of a variable 4. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-nth-magic-number/#:~:text=A%20magic%20number%20is%20defined,125%20%2B%205)%2C%20%E2%80%A6.
2 people found this interview helpful