Western Digital Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Western Digital Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital (Irvine, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was 3 interviews 30 minutes each. Two technical interviews and the last one was HR. They ask you basic algorithm questions such count the amount of 1's in a byte. Then you have to write the code on a white board. The first part of the interview was pretty good but the second involved a guy who just talk for the whole 30 minutes about what he does. Didn't ask one question. The last guy just asked basic interview question like "what do you like to do", "why are the best fit for WD". Overall, I wasn't happy with my experience due to the fact that there was a guy in my group that was wearing flip flops and untucked shirt who got the job. He got the job because he knew someone (that's what he told us). I might of not been the best candidate for the job but at least give everyone a fair chance.

Interview Questions

• Q: Count the amount of 1's in a byte   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Digital (Milpitas, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied through employee referral for internship position for post silicon validation of chips
    Western Digital took only one phone interview for intern position.
    Conveyed decision on the phone on the same day.
    Received offer within few days.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.