Western Digital Logic Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Western Digital Logic Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

2.7

Logic Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

one phone call, 30 mins long scheduled in a week. The engineer called and went through the resume and asked a few basic questions and described the position. Got reply within a week

Interview Questions

• previous projects related to profile. Resume perusal. Net shielding.CDC,asynchronous fifo,glitches.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Logic Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital.

Interview

There was a written test and then a technical interview. Some had psychometric interview and analytical interview too. After all these rounds, HR will be there. The questions asked were a little tricky but basic. I'm basically from power electronics background. So I found the questions a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• You have a 4bit binary number. You wish to multiply it with decimal 24 using only combinational logic, with minimal adders.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital (Chennai) in August 2018.

Interview

We had a written test followed by a technical interview, a psychometric interview, and an aptitude interview. I got eliminated in the technical round itself. But the questions that were asked were not too tuff.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.