Western Digital Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Western Digital Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Western Digital (Irvine, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

had individual and panel interviews. The interviewers were professional and polite.It took them several weeks after I had applied to finally set a date with the right people in place. At first they said they are willing to accept my salary range, then when it's time for the offer, they totally low balled me and I felt some what disrespected. HR claims it was a disconnect. I had to interview with 6 people, either physically or by phone.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?
    what do you know about hard drives?
    what is your tech background?
    how well are you connected to the semi conductor industry?
    What are your language skills?
    How to do handle working with difficult people?
    You are required to be at work by 9, and may need to be on conference calls into the evening, are you ok with that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (Paris (France)) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 6 people but it depends on the level of the job you are going for. They get all the approvals from the US so once you start the interview process be patient.

Interview Questions

• How do you get your results? How well do you work under pressure? Are you used to reporting into the US?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't join WD hoping to get a pay rise later. Alot of people do not get recognised and rewarded for the extra effort. So make sure you start off with the pay you will be happy with.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.