Western Digital Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Western Digital Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

3.7

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

It went relatively smoothly. The process was very typical. Like any other interview I suppose.
There is really nothing notable about this interview. I just remember there was one guy who was really a jerk during the interview...but he was let go a long time ago.

Interview Questions

• It requires a lot of overtime...are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital in October 2008.

Interview

My Interview last about 7 hours with 6 different people 1:1. The interviewee were VP, manager, peers, and program manager.

Negotiation

Don't take the first offer. Instead of receiving the cash bonus, try to roll it into your salary.

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (Patiala) in September 2017.

Interview

interview process was not so difficult. they focused more on oops concepts and they focused on each and everything written on resume. if concepts are clear anybody could make through it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.