Westpac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Westpac Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

2.9

Graduate Interview

Interview

It was a very welcoming and friendly process.

Great support from the team all round and the interview itself was conducted wonderfully despite it being first time online. Overall, the process was three sub-rounds. One behavioural, one group and one technical/1-on-1

Interview Questions

• Why Westpac & this division
      Tell me about a time you had to overcome a great conflict/obstacle   Answer Question

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Interview

I applied this position Personal Banking Advisor on their careers website and straight after that, I was asked to complete the online assessment. I didn't get to the interview stage after the online assessment.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide (Australia)).

Interview

The interview process had a Personality test where you answer statements based on whether you agree/disagree with the statement and other questions where you choose what most applies to you out of 4 choices. There was also a one-way video interview through an online portal and an interview with the employer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2020.

Interview

i had an invitation on doing online test /Assessment straight away after applying for a position. Followed by and video interview through Sonru. I am waiting for the result now.

Graduate (Brisbane) Interview

Interview

Westpac has a standard recruitment process for graduate roles, including initial application and psychometric testing, really consistent with following up with candidates and setting time frames for feedback. Overall enjoyed the experience compared to other grad recruitment streams

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Applied for the role, received invitation for a video interview the next day, after completing the video interview, received an email that they are currently going through the applications and will be in touch soon. I’m currently awaiting for an outcome.

State Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

Disappointingly unprofessional for a very senior organisational hire, with PnL responsibility. Ghosted by HR after ‘urgently’ completing a 40min personality screen, provided by Gallup. I’ve completed Gallup strength finder tests before, so no surprises there. But potentially brand damaging to treat senior hires in such a way. People have long memories.

Group Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

-Online Assessment
    - Video Interview
    -Onsite Group Assessment

Make sure you demonstrate why you want to work for the exact division not just the company. Group assessment was a case study where you had a minute to read a case and 1 minute to present your thoughts on it

Sales Directior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2020.

Interview

Online assessment followed by phone call with hiring manager. Online assessment was focused on sales aptitude and is a generic questionnaire used by most banks. The 1 to 1 interview was very conversational and that was a highlight in the approach.

Service Desk Operator Interview

Interview

10 questions with online interview, mostly about you own information and how you can succeed in this position. the tips is to prepare all the possible answers based on the roles you want to apply.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.