Westpac Group Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 354 of over 354 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Westpac Group

Westpac Group

Application

I interviewed at Westpac Group

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First with direct manager and technical specialist within the team predominantly focused on background and technical skills . This is followed by another round with direct manager and manager once removed. This interview was more in-depth on past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • How were you able to add value to the business through your role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in Jun 2021

Interview

I wasn't even looking for this specific role. Though, I was contacted by one of Westpac's Taclent Acquisition Officer, who encouraged me to apply. So, I uploaded my email and spent about an hour answering their assessment personality quiz. Received a rejection email from HR about an hour after I completed t=it. This caught me off guard. Why bother contacting me when you're so quick at rejecting my application?

Interview Questions
  • The assessment quiz has may questions asking how's your work style and your personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney)

Interview

No process at all, all is on call/phone no formal HR processes , complete lack of communication And even after that I was said you have been offered the role and after a week they said we have revoked the offer ( by that time I had already resigned)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westpac Group

Application

I interviewed at Westpac Group

Interview

I Applied online. Very casual, there were two interviewers and they went through my resume and asked questions about my work. Interview was in person. They emailed the outcome a couple days later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westpac Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group

Interview

Interview process was good, interviewer explained about the role quite clearly. It was very detailed about agile and BA practice. There were multiple rounds of interview with a mix of technical and personal interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide) in May 2021

Interview

Had a phone interview after completing online application, then was contacted for second interview which was a video call which lasted 30 minutes, now waiting for response. Overall very positive experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westpac Group

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group in May 2021

Interview

I didn't want to apply for this role, but their HR called me and convinced me to do the interview. She insisted "it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation". The HR also managed to convince me to take their Gallup assessment. I did that and passed the Gallup assessment. Now on the day of the interview, I got an email and a call from the HR 3 hours prior to the interview time saying that they have cancelled the interview. Apparently, they already found someone they liked, so they were quite sure they will go with that person and didn't want to waste my time. I suppose it's my own fault for letting their HR convince me into applying for it. This was the first time, I was rejected for a job before even being interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't do the interview so no questions from the interviewers. HR asked me some behavioral questions.

Westpac Group

Application

I interviewed at Westpac Group

Interview

There was a psychometric test and 2 informal interviews, with 2 different executive managers. We discuss the roles in their new teams, and my experiences. The HR person kept in regular contact throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westpac Group

Application

I interviewed at Westpac Group

Interview

Talent Acquisition Partner asked if I am open to a fixed term contract but was not prepared for a “No” answer. After bit of heaitation she acted i sulted and asked I would like to revoke my application which I did not want to but ahe forced me into it. Apparently she was inexperienced and/or disempowered. Was weird but I assume why it went this way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westpac Group

Application

I interviewed at Westpac Group

Interview

I was referred by a friend who is working in Westpac. The first round was an online assessment about whether you can fit their culture. Followed by an online behaviour interview, and two rounds of in-person interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think you will be doing on a typical day in the branch.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 354 Interviews