Interview Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Creative Associates International

What I hope to do in 5 years. What tools have I developed that I can use in my new role. What I think are my best skills/qualities that relate to the possible role.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

Have a preference to lead the team from the front, committed to meet the challenge, determine the way out with futuristic essentials to achieve the organizational goal, and also habituate to perform as independently in any nature of Financial work. Employment is a position that will provide the opportunity to use my skills , practical competence acquired from the academic and mainly other job experiences, with the ultimate objectives of building-up a career by successfully apply acquired skills & knowledge in Financial Management, Asset Management, Accounts , Administration & Audit fields.

Md.Obaidul Islam on

Having good knowledge in English, Financial & Accounts Management, Human Resource Management, Report writing, Development and Managerial issues a preference to lead the team from the front, committed to meet the challenge, determine the way out with futuristic essentials to achieve the organizational goal, and also habituate to perform as independently in any nature of financial work.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.