Interview Question

Lead F&A Operations Interview

-Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

IBM

What are your weekensses?

Answer

Interview Answers

8 Answers

My only weakness is I try to do things genuinely and with perfection, which sometimes creates a problem because it takes Time to do things with perfection. I prefer quality over quantity.

Anonymous on

I am very talkative and a poor listener.

Anonymous on

i would like to do only interested subjects , once i get interest in the subject, i never leave, but its difficult to do which i am not intersted : thats my weakness.

chandrashekar on

Ever never I loose my temper when anybody cheat me acoording to work

Rajnish Kumar singh on

Perfection over imperfections and quality over quantity are curable weaknesses. Getting the process right and replicating to perfection consistently is a weakness too.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.