Interview Question

Vice President Professional Services Interview

Crossover for Work

When should you use waterfall over agile? Never or always, based on some loosely-defined initial assumptions that don't provide enough data to make a sound decision.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

(Paraphrasing) When taking over management of a new team, what matters more -- the team satisfaction or the budget? We've all worked for those companies where someone new comes in and half the team quits -- and in that position, every company in the world would gladly trade the budget to get those people back because they then spend more on hiring and retraining new people than the budget savings.

Anonymous on

If you need help passing the CCAT (hardest part of the process in my opinion) I passed it by studying ruthlessly. I found this site that has EXACTLY the SAME CCAT as crossovers and just took that a bunch of times. CROSSOVERCCAT(dot)COM I recommend this for anyone that has the proctored CCAT coming up. It is the SAME test as CROSSOVER for WORK I woulden’t have been able to pass without it!

Anonymous on

Mark Mircea Manzarescu I used the same site as the guy above me crossoverccat it helped immensly, im pretty sure its considered cheating but whatever the questions dont have any real life work impact anyway

Mark Mircea Manzarescu on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.