Whirlpool Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Whirlpool Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Whirlpool Corporation

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Attended an information session on campus. Went to career fair and spoke with recruiter. Received a followup email after a career fair via text message, was asked to schedule an on-campus interview. On campus interview was fairly standard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whirlpool Corporation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation in October 2015.

Interview

Two on one behavioral interview and a two on one standard interview. The first two had seen my resume before the interview and had a bit of discussion on that. The second group I had to essentially pitch myself to them using my resume which they had not seen. Bring resumes to the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time when you had to motivate someone of a different culture?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Awesome offer, no need to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had an interview during the National Black MBA conference where they have a booth. It was a very conversational and friendly interview, about 30 mins. I really enjoyed it. The interview had 3 parts: behavioral questions, a case question and some fit questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your criteria/ values when it comes to chose a company to work for?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

On campus recruiting, talked to the recruiter then went and applied online. Heard back a little later. Interviewed on site and had a good experience. I heard that the interview depends on the interviewer. My case wasn't too bad.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Basic interview. 30 minutes asked regular personality questions about group work, ect. Scaned through my resume and asked about almost all my experiences.

Interview Questions

• How did you apply what you learned in school at your previous internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Provo, UT (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

They came to campus and did first round interviews. I was interviewed by two of the people that would be over me. Very friendly and comfortable interview. It was mostly behavioral questions with one case question. It only took about 15 minutes. The case question was "Estimate daily revenue for gas stations in Provo". I had 3 minutes to prepare, and then 2 minutes to present my answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you resolved a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly basic behavioral questions, although the interviewers liked to delve pretty deep into the questions. I remember two or three of the questions being on the trickier side. Make sure to know your favorite whirlpool appliance! I also felt like the interviewers were trying to seek out the things that I had embellished on, which was nerve wracking.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to bend the rules to be successful.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Lansing, MI (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one Skype interview (due to snow storm)
    I was offered the job during my Skype interview. If you want the job, ask for it at the end of the interview. This internship is preparing you for a sales role, they want to make sure you can close the sale.

Interview Questions

• Almost all questions were behavioral..."tell me about a time you led a team to success..."
      They seemed to like when I talked about the company values and why I wanted to work for them. I also talked about how I always wanted to live near Lake Michigan (they ate that up)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Straight forward, very good back-and-forth discussion of the role and expectations. I was excited at the opportunity, and they offered insights into several interesting projects that I'd get to work on. Definitely not a coffee-run internship

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on. Where do you think it succeeds? How would you change it if you could?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Comerio (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Comerio (Italy)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to perform a test, then two team working. After that is 2 interviews with the managers. The process goes well but i was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.