Whirlpool Corporation Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Whirlpool Corporation Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Whirlpool Corporation

2.0

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iron Mountain, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Iron Mountain, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

This was a relatively easy process. It started out with a resume online, and a phone interview. The phone interview started out with basic review of questions already answered online. Then they interviewer got into questions related to my resume to try and better understand my past experience. Overall very simple and not stressful.

Interview Questions

• Name a new challenge you at work, describe it, explain how you framed the problem, then executed and what was the result.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whirlpool Corporation

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then skype interview. Just asked basic questions about prior experiences and asked a couple multi part questions that seemed predetermined. Asked to present 7 minute persuasive speech on any topic. Second round interview was with a hiring manager and a current employer. Was straightforward and the hiring managers were very friendly. Overall good experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

very long drawn out process thought they had actually hired another person then came back for another interview request, then another long delay. Once they decided it went quick

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.