Interview Question

Interpreter Interview

Kelly Services

Why do you apply for a job at Kelly Service?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

7 Answers

I am a previous KellyOCG employee for almost 5 years with no issues I only had an overall positive experience. Therefore I would love to return to such an amazing company with a unique training and employment experience.

Rhonda Hudson on

I would like to obtain a position that I can use my skill set. Some of which was obtained during my time with KellyOCG to grow with this great company.

Rhonda Hudson on

Please consider me for any positions you feel can benefit from my knowledge and extensive wide range work experience. I am always open to new opportunities with new direction. I enjoy learning new skills and career positions and feel if you look hard enough you can benefit and learn something from everyday.

Rhonda Hudson on

I told the interviewer that I would like to use my bilingual ability to work as an interpreter, a job that does not only benefit me but also other Vietnamese people who do not speak English well. The interviewer did not approve of this answer and insisted that I told them about what I knew about Kelly Service. I told her what I knew and she arrogantly, rudely told me that I do not know how to apply for a job. I told her that the position interested me more as I already have a job, I just want to work part-time here to help Vietnamese people struggling with English, who shared the same background as me. Apparently, that was not an acceptable answer. She was arguing with me and raised her voice when I said I know quite little about Kelly Service and that I applied for the position because I like helping people. Then she went on borderline ranting about why I dared to apply without knowing anything about KKelly and eventually hung up on me. It felt like a scam. It felt like I was forced to talk with a marketing agent trying to sell me something. I did not even receive a question about myself.

Anonymous on

I worked for Kelly OCG directly a Vendor Management Specialist for the client BSAF in Angleton/Freeopt for 5 years. I was recently laid off due to Covid and the Client not renewing its contract for this area. I have great references for working as the client lead/liaison This grew into the , Contingent Project Manager for all Gulf Coast Texas area sites. The position was mostly virtual however, I did travel to multiple sites when needed.

Rhonda HUDSON on

I have first had knowledge of the KellyOCG process. I enjoyed my position and the company all together. I have been asked to come back as needed for contacts in my area. I would like to be proactive in that search. I have a unique work history that makes me the candidate to work for Kelly.

Rhonda Hudson on

I had an extremely post it every experience working with KellyOCG. I understood the reasoning behind the layoff because I had been with them the least amount of time and our contact was not renewed due to the current pandemic. I know I was and can continue to be a positive and unique addition to this company in all aspects.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.