Wiley Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Wiley

1 Interview Review

2.0

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wiley in January 2015.

Interview

2-3 weeks after applying online I was emailed and asked to come in for an interview. The HR person also attached documentation for me to complete a background check. I was to bring the paperwork in with me when I arrived for the interview. I met with the HR person. The conversation was more about my experience and my career goals. The conversation lasted about 30-35 minutes. Next I met with the person that would be my boss. She spoke mostly and told me how inexperienced I was, but that she could teach me a lot. I appreciated her sentiment. I did not speak much and she told me about how she liked to do things in the office. I just did a lot of nodding and smiling. Next I met with another manager in the department. The conversation flowed nicely.

I emailed shortly after the interviews thanking them for taking the time to meet with me. 3 weeks later I received an email indicating that they had chosen another candidate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.