Wiley IT Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wiley IT Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Wiley

1 Interview Review

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two phone screens a month apart. Then, two half-day back-to-back interview process with 10 people. You could sense that it was a dog and pony show to support an internal candidate. During my 4:15 slot with two interviewers, one of them packed up his stuff and left...10 min into the 30 min process. That person said, "Oop, it's now 4:25, it's time for me to leave."

Another interviewer started the interview by attempting to lecture me. The first thing he said was "Just to let you know..." Then he proceeded to use the remaining time to try to dig himself out of the hole. For the record, I am female and all but one interviewers are male. Most of them are condescending and did not take the interviews seriously. You could feel that they were there to make sure that the internal candidate got the job. One interviewer said he was concerned an external candidate would not have a good understanding of their IT environment. Wow, really?!?

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume type of questions. Nothing specific.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.