Wiley Library Technical Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wiley Library Technical Services Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Library Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Came in twice; once to meet with the head of the department, next to meet with others. It was a long time between the first and second interview. It seems they want to change their organization, so asked a lot of questions related to that. They seemed to feel intimidated by my skill set, which I think is why I did not get the job. Play down technical knowledge as much as you can.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you collaborate with others.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Library Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had the first interview in February. I did not hear anything from Wiley's HR or interviewer for two months after the initial interview. In April, I was contacted to see if I could come in for a second interview where I interviewed with four other Wiley employees. After the second interview I was contacted by Human Resources requesting two references. A week after I provided my references, I received an email from HR letting me know that they decided to go with another candidate. That was in mid-May of this year.

Each time I went to the Wiley offices....security had to call up to HR because I was not on the visitor list. Human Resources seemed disorganized. I am not sure why there was such a delay in between interviews. I do not know if that is standard procedure at Wiley or if they had to put the interview process on hold because something else came up within the department.

Interview Questions

• They spoke a lot about the position in both of the interviews, since Wiley did not previously have this type of position in the past.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.