Wiley Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Product Manager

Wiley Product Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied through recruitment agent, first round was a telephonic screen which was scheduled a week after initial chat with recruitment agent. Telephonic round was with hiring manager, gave a background of project and asked about my past experience. Feedback was quick (next day) Next round was F2F ( 3 days later) and final round on same day with director of deptartment.

Interview Questions

• How will/did you deal with a difficult member in your team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wiley (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. That process went well, then was scheduled for an in person interview. I met with three people for about 30-45 each. Conversations went well. I followed up with the recruiter via email and eventually was told I would be contacted the following week for a second round interview. I followed up via email again a few times. After 3 weeks, I was told the recruiter was following up with the hiring manager for next steps. Finally, 2 months after the in person interview, I was told other candidates were more qualified and I was no longer moving forward for the next round. However, if other positions became available ..blah, blah, blah. I don't mind not moving forward if other candidates are more qualified, but why get my hopes up if you're still interviewing candidates? Definitely doesn't make me want to consider any future openings there. Makes me wonder how well they value their employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you disagreed with your manager and how did you handle it or try to convince him of your opinion?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.