Wiley Production Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wiley Production Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Got the interview through a career fair, the actual interview was with two people from the department and a separate interview with HR. They talked to me for over an hour, explained the company in great detail and showed me examples of books they worked on. I took an edit test, and waited a very long time for the actual interview to begin.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiley in October 2013.

Interview

I actually applied through a networking connection to another position. When they called me in for an interview I had a brief chat on the phone with the HR representative, but it wasn't really a formal interview. When I went in, I had a great initial interview with HR, but in meeting with the hiring manager it as pretty clear it really wasn't the right position for me. But shortly after they notified me that I wasn't hired for that position, they said there was another one open that better fit my qualifications and goals, so I came in for another interview, and a few days later received a job offer. The interviews were fairly low-key. They basically just went through my resume and asked about my experiences, then asked a couple of basic questions. It kind of seemed like they had an idea beforehand that they wanted to hire me or didn't. There was also a copyediting test and another test involving writing a business letter.

Interview Questions

• The only question I really remember was, "What would your ideal position look like?" Not really a hard one...   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wiley (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

Questions about how you handle a difficult author, or vendor, how you manage your work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for the salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.