Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Willis Towers Watson

1,242 Interview Reviews

2.8

Benefits Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was an automated video interview. After that I was interviewed by several members of the team over the course of a few days. Interviews were not overly difficult, but there were lots of them so the process was pretty time consuming. The interview process focused on behavioral questions, with less attention given to practical skills. Normally they would hold the final round interviews in person on a super day, but this was done online because of the pandemic.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions revolving around your personality, how you handle work and team situations, etc.   Answer Question

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Easy interview, multiple rounds but not very analytical. Couple of rounds over video or phone followed by last round on site. Every interviewer was friendly and positive. Practicing behavioral questions before hand will help

Interview Questions

• Why WTW? Strengths and Weakness? Understanding of the job description   Answer Question

Interview

It was a very organized and seamless interview process. They also made decisions quickly. They definitely have their stuff together. This company is an amazing company to work for. They asked quite a few thought-provoking questions that I thought were very professional.

Interview Questions

• What is the one contribution that you are most proud of?   Answer Question
    • What would be the one thing that you would change about yourself?   Answer Question

Benefit Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Lengthy but also clear. I appreciated the help all along the way. For the most part, I would highly recommend getting your start in insurance with them. If you are looking for a start in insurance that is.

Interview Questions

• how will was I to get the work done in order to get ready to sell.   Answer Question

Interview

There was a screening, and then a video interview where you recorded yourself speaking to certain prompts, and then a final round group interview to see who would be the best candidate of all those participating.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, communicative process. Lasted about 3 weeks in total. Most of the questions were standard behavioral questions. Met with many members of team but interview process was handled by HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Great questions. A great opportunity to get to know the people of the company or who you would be working with in the future. Great energy from everyone and I was able to figure out if I would like it.

Business Analyst 3 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in December 2020.

Interview

I applied and received 2 emails and a text message from a third-party recruiter. The third-party recruiter confirmed the wrong times and dates after I had selected the time and dates, he had initially given. He then corrected this and scheduled me for a phone interview with the WTW HR recruiter. I had an excellent interview with the WTW HR recruiter, and she asked me if I could lead and mentor other staff and that they were very communicative and team work centered. She mentioned that the process would move very fast. I was then ghosted. 1.5 months later I received a survey about my experience. A complete disregard and disrespect for mine time, dignity, and professionalism. Colleagues beware! We deserve better – and I hope and pray WTW employees have a much better experience working there and interviewing elsewhere.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

First round was a HireVue interview. It was very easy, and I made it to the superday. It's a little intimidating because you aren't speaking directly to anyone, but answer the questions in a structured manner and you should be good.

Pension Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in November 2020.

Interview

I had a pleasant and fairly quick interview process. I had applied on a Saturday. Heard back the following Monday for a video interview (where you record your answers to questions via video). Had a call the next day from a recruiter for a phone screening. A week later then was told I’m moving to the next step which was to schedule video interviews with other analysts and a supervisor. The interviews were scheduled 2 days later, then the same day I had a call from the recruiter hours later with a verbal offer. I interviewed around 9am and had the call around 4pm. Overall it was exactly 2 weeks from application to offer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and how you work with teams, leadership, and overall how would you fit into their company culture.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.