Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Willis Towers Watson

1,142 Interview Reviews

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple although it did take a month for me to hear anything after my initial phone screening with HR. I had 1 phone screen with HR before being asked to schedule 2 in person interviews on site and 2 phone interviews. I did all of my interviews on the same day, and I'm waiting to hear back now if I got the position or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize things that all have competing priorities?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you failed to meet client expectations?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you convinced someone to see things your way?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

It was a brief process. First, a video interview where the recruiters asked you a couple of behavioral questions, and then I flew to Chicago for the final stage of the process. It was a great experience and the people were really nice.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied through our school career fair, and scheduled the interview on the next day. We sat in a small room and interviewed with two people. Basically they just went over my resume and asked some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in team?
      What is your project outside of school work?
      Tell me a little bit about yourself   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Mostly online, then phone, but cumbersome application process. Recruiter was nice. Phone interviews were 30 minutes long. In person interview was fine. Would recommend to friends. The company is professional and every individual I met was kind and helpful.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later I received an email asking to record a video on Hirevue to answer a series of questions. After another 2 weeks, I had a live video interview. The interviewer didn't ask any resume or behavioral questions, but I was asked if I knew what the position was a few times. When I had the opportunity to ask the interviewer some questions, they seemed annoyed and defensive. Left the interview with a negative feeling towards the position.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Southfield, MI (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and completed a 15-min recorded video interview 5 weeks later. Only 3 weeks later, I got invited over to their office to complete a series of 1-1s. They were very nice and professional. Had to wait one month for a decision.

Interview Questions

• Pension is dying, how do you feel about that?   Answer Question
    • Lots of Behavioral Question and "Do you have anything you want to know"?   Answer Question

Compensation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Received an email from the manager of the program. Had a 30 min call with him. Was invited to a super day which consisted of five back to back interviews which were different themes of questions. All expenses paid. Overall good experience. Their recruitment process is long and really unclear. Been a week and haven't heard back even when they said they will contact within the week. Emailed the recruiter twice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a time when you did a presentation and..   1 Answer

Compensation Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

Interview

One phone screen then a super day. Five back-to-back interviews. Two case analyses: (describe data set and identify trends, relationships, correlations, etc.) One was financial (IPOs being benchmarked against one company), the other compensation related. Two behaviorals (one with specific scenarios and the other just questions), and one personality.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain this set of data; what does it represent? (financial & stock-related)
      2. Specific scenario questions - describe how you would perform, manage time, etc in this situation.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It is a on campus interview. I applied from school website. I got a email after one week. The interview is on the next day. Two employers from the company interviewed me. Basically, they went over stuffs on my resume.

Internship-research Interview

Interview

It is a on campus interview. I submitted my application thought school. After a week, they sent a email to me to interview with them on the next day. During the interview, there were 2 employers from the company and asked about the stuffs on resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.