Wilson Elser Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wilson Elser Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Wilson Elser

2.2

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter on the phone about three days after applying. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview with the office manager, senior paralegal, and partner on the team. It was a very pleasant experience. The people working there seemed great. The partner and paralegal led most of the interview and were really interested in my experience and how it would translate to this position. It was one of the best conversations I had. I felt the right amount of pressure and comfort. Unfortunately, I had other offers with better benefits, so I decided to work elsewhere. But, it was a difficult decision as a result of the positive interview experience here. I'm sure it would have been a pleasant experience if I worked here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wilson Elser

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screen/in person interview it was a very basic interview process nothing too tricky I first spoke with an interviewer in HR and than I came in and meet the office manager, I did not meet the partner I was working for until I started with the company. they didnt ask any trick questions at all

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Very typical and standard interview. The partner brought a few Legal Assistants with him. They discussed my resume and experience. Plenty of time for Q&A. Very quick turnaround. Very comfortable interview process -- no surprises and nothing unexpected.

Paralegal Interview

Interview

An in person interview with two partners at the firm, only one round of interview was required. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and got an offer on the spot. No written tests required.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.