Windstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 Mar 2019

2.7

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was the best job interview I ever had. Very relaxed atmosphere, very professional, and very informative. I actually found out that the very attorney who interviewed me for the position I applied for worked for a competitive law firm that I was involved with in EEOC cases years prior, but, on the opposite side of.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with the EEOC and employment law.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I feel I was offered very fair compensation for the position that I applied for.

Associate Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windstream (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Took two interviews to get in. There were two managers doing the interview. I was asked about previous employment history. They also asked a few describe a situation scenarios.

Interview Questions

Interview

OSI model and details

Associate Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the staff manager although I was led to believe that was unusual. Generally you interview with a manager as well as someone else in your role. He was pretty informal for the most part, asking me what I like to do for fun, stuff like that. He did ask some basic networking questions that weren't really an issue. After that was all said and done I got an offer the next day. I have a feeling that they care more about personality than actual knowledge which makes sense. You can always train the ideal employee.

Interview Questions

• Basic networking questions such as what is ping, traceroute, latency etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windstream (Evansville, IN (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

While Windstream was buying our company (to be dismantled) I recall they called everyone and did an informal "interview" over the phone.

Though they didn't ask many specific questions that would indicate an actual interest in keeping the employees. The questions were mostly about data and systems (how to get data out of the existing database and into their system).

Interview Questions

• I recall they were interested in knowing more about customer data, and how it was stored, along with how it interfaced with existing web applications. Overall, after they purchased the company, they simply discontinued the existing web applications and routed users to a generic home screen.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Windstream (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The manager called and screened interview. After the pass the phone screen interview, invite onsite for group panel interview. Got the job offer and gave few days to sign the contract

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Rochester, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was incredibly easy. TFirst, there was a typical phone interview, discussing my resume, etc... Next, I interviewed in person with the entire team, and simply repeated my resume information, with only one or two technical questions sprinked in.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between pass by reference and pass by value.   Answer Question

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with manager and VP of the group. To review knowledge of the job, and the industry. Asked mostly technical questions about networking and network standards.Asked to describe how to troubleshoot specific situations.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Windstream (Evansville, IN (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was easy, takes up to 6 months to fill the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Evansville, IN (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

had a phone interview from 3 managers, had a drug screening then a face to face the day I started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i recieved around what I was looking for.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.