Wipro Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wipro Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very basic. You don't interview with the firm, you do with the client. There two or three interviews at most.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you and not the other candidates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate much.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and told that he really liked my Resume and asked basic questions. He told that he liked me and some one from HR will call to discuss salary and all. After witing for some days he calls again and tells me that Program manager wants to talk. After Program manager interviewed me then Recruiter called again and congratulated me that I am selected. Then hecalls after two days and tell me that IT lead wants to interview me. After IT guy interviewed and he calls again to congratulate me and I was like DUDE are you serious?? He told this time I am selected for sure. I got selected in the end.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied for Job online and heard within 2 weeks to have a phone interview. The first phone interview was with a manager in Boston that had nothing to do with the position I was interviewing for, so seemed to be more a screening call. The interview was very basic as we went over my experience and the company in general.

Two days later I was scheduled for another interview with another manager in the Boston office and we discussed more of the same. After this interview I was told that they were preparing for an in person interview in the NY office with the hiring manager. It has been over 3 weeks and this never happened. Strong lack of communication, wish they would have just told me I was not a right fit.

Thought the first two interviews went very well, looks like the management just forgot about me.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, basic interview questions about prior experience and how it related to the position I was interviewing for.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Franklin, TN (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

- was called by the HR and asked about my willingness to interview
    - job description provided in detail
    - in person interview process was very smooth and got over in less than 4 hours
    - was interviewed by the current manager and two other managers from other LOBs
    - culture looked very cohesive and transparent

Interview Questions

• Please explain the Mortgage Loan Origination/Servicing life cycle?   1 Answer
    • Please explain the Credit Card Origination/Servicing life cycle?   1 Answer

Negotiation

- No negotiation - i was offered more than I expected

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a Business Analyst position. I expressed interest so my resume was submitted. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule a technical interview for later that day. The technical interview was very easy, just walking through my resume and experience. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule an in-person interview. I came in that next day. Again, the interview was very simple, no difficult questions. It was easier than the technical interview. About 2 hours later, HR called and gave a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult - they needed a large team so they didn't spend a lot of time on interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me what I wanted.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

there are many ways but the official process is to submit your resume in person or online, or ask an employee to refer you

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through our campus website and got an interview invitation on the next day. I chose a time slot at 11:00 AM, so I did not need to wait too long for the group interview. The interview question was pretty standard. However, when the interview just started, the interviewer had already keep looking at the clock on the wall. The interview just lasted about 15 minutes. In the afternoon, we had a group interview, which was a case discussion. It was simple, and no standard answers.I never get any response back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? Give an example about how to handle a challenge situation. etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through a face-to-face on my college campus. A month later I had an interview with a hiring manager. A week after I under went an interview with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Is your past employment relevant to your desired position.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Phone interviews followed up with an in person interview. Questions were pretty standard for graduates. Applied online and the in house recruiter followed up with a phone interview after I was selected.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the director and another phone interview with the client. No in-person interview I had similar experience and the offer was made the following week. Salary negotiation was bad as I have to deal with an offshore HR manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my expereince and background. Not much technical. Just wanted to make sure I would be agood fit.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.